Mens Tennis Forums banner

301 - 311 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
shut dddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaa [email protected] up

i just called and goldie won 7:5
I was the person you spoke to. Wow, this has been a pain in the ass. I posted a photo from my location at this tournament and posted the scores after every game. This thread is full of my reports and scores from this entire week but a few people show up here today and have the balls to question me? Priceless.

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
I was the person you spoke to. Wow, this has been a pain in the ass. I posted a photo from my location at this tournament and posted the scores after every game. This thread is full of my reports and scores from this entire week but a few people show up here today and have the balls to question me? Priceless.
:hug:

Thanks for the great works this week.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
*mutters something about impatient and clueless people*

Fee, you are brilliant for doing this. Ignore the morons that decide to be an ass, they're not worth the bother. Thanks for the updates throughout this tournament, hun! ^^

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Oh you just reminded me, Goldy and Morrison def Delic/Wilson in the doubles final, so Goldie got a double today.

I said goodbye to Amer, started to shake his hand and he reached around to give me a hug (awwww). He thanked me for taking care of them all this week and I told him I better see him at Wimbledon next summer (saving up everything for that trip) and he better get DIRECT ENTRY into the main draw. He's so lovely. He was chosen to do the TV spot earlier this week and all he had to do was stand there and look lovely, and it worked... ;)

So, the tournament is over and I now have a lovely headcold to remember it by. Hooray! :lol:

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
Oh you just reminded me, Goldy and Morrison def Delic/Wilson in the doubles final, so Goldie got a double today.

I said goodbye to Amer, started to shake his hand and he reached around to give me a hug (awwww). He thanked me for taking care of them all this week and I told him I better see him at Wimbledon next summer (saving up everything for that trip) and he better get DIRECT ENTRY into the main draw. He's so lovely. He was chosen to do the TV spot earlier this week and all he had to do was stand there and look lovely, and it worked... ;)

So, the tournament is over and I now have a lovely headcold to remember it by. Hooray! :lol:
:hug: You were awesome - sorry you are sick. We've had below freezing temperatures here in Ohio the last few days so I can relate. I've got my heart set on going to Wimbledon next year as well - I did the tour back on Rafa's birthday so I'm dying to go see some matches there.

301 - 311 of 311 Posts