Mens Tennis Forums banner

281 - 300 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Re: Week 41: Sacramento, Usa (Fee is the real champette!)

Damn connection.

4-2 Goldstein

No idea what happened because I had to take a phone call from a relatively clueless person, but Ram now leads 5-4, serving for the match.

Goldie broke, 5 all.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts

Ram won 6:4
Thanks for letting us all know that we are never to believe anything you post on this forum EVER again.

Goldie held 6-5.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts

Goldie just broke Ram and won 7-5 in the third.

·
Registered
97,137 Posts

good for Goldie :D

and when score is uncertain, it's good to give the source.

Thank you Fee for this wonderful week. :D

·
Registered
82 Posts

matulci = oh man....why are you writing this bullsh****

on all forums, always you man...cmon...grow up!!!

·
Registered
17,866 Posts

soryyyy freee
Bye. Hope you enjoyed your brief time here at MTF. Posting false scores is forbidden here and you did it twice, and you knew you were doing it.

:wavey:

·
Registered
477 Posts
matulci (LOL)

Troublemaker everywhere he comes...don't take him seriously or even better-bann him as soon as possible. Why? Just some bad experiences from another forum.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

btw: Hurray for Goldie:worship:

·
Registered
97,137 Posts
matulci (LOL)

Troublemaker everywhere he comes...don't take him seriously or even better-bann him as soon as possible. Why? Just some bad experiences from another forum.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

btw: Hurray for Goldie:worship:
Hi, I'm a moderator of this forum and would like to have a closer look at this case. Could you please give me hints where I find other misleading posts of his? Yes, such things deserve an official warning, and if doesn't work - then a ban.

·
Registered
33,360 Posts

·
Registered
33,360 Posts
Hi, I'm a moderator of this forum and would like to have a closer look at this case. Could you please give me hints where I find other misleading posts of his? Yes, such things deserve an official warning, and if doesn't work - then a ban.

maltuci, or whatever his nick is already erased his post with the fake score

·
Registered
97,137 Posts
I think it was me who cancelled that post to not to mislead people :haha: I thought he did the same in other forums and that's what I asked about ;)

Looks like he followed the fake scoreboard. I used that Croatian sb sometimes as well and it was not always correct.

·
Registered
33,360 Posts
I think it was me who cancelled that post to not to mislead people :haha: I thought he did the same in other forums and that's what I asked about ;)

Looks like he followed the fake scoreboard. I used that Croatian sb sometimes as well and it was not always correct.
i saw the incorrect score on the czech sb as well

i know goldie won b/c i just spoke with someone from that tourney

281 - 300 of 311 Posts