Mens Tennis Forums banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
34,614 Posts
(Q)SIMMONDS, Phillip USA d RAM, Rajeev USA 6/4 6/0
DE VOEST, Rik RSA d SARETTA, Flavio BRA 6/1 6/0

6/1 6/0?!?!?!?!? Shameful... What was wrong with you, Flavio?? Discussion with referee? Back injury? (most common problems)

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Well, I have no idea what happened in that match because it was over so fast and I was out driving, again. I swear, I've been at a tournament 14 miles from my apartment all week, but I still have to drive down to Carson if I want to actually see a damn match!

Anyway, one person told me that it looked like Saretta just wasn't there at all. I can tell you that he and Joao rented their car and drove down to Calabasas, blowing kisses at me as they left. They were very sweet to me all week and I just wish I had ever seen him play. Hopefully I'll get to see the damn finals tomorrow {grumble, grumble}.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Flavio was really erratic today.... and flat. Rik was awesome, but who was even more awesome was Phillip. It was easy to tell how good he was because the first set was very high quality compared to the Flavio, Rik match. Flavio just made the errors, but Rik forced him too in a few good points.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Its Philip, not Paul.

Doubles is Fruttero/Pehar vs Lipsky/Martin

81 - 94 of 94 Posts