·
Registered
18,619 Posts

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Re: Week 40: Quito, Ecuador [Entry List]

Cacho coaches Machi? Nice.

I still don't understand how it works with Veronelli. I guess Feijão is still a member of the Amil team (he wears the same shirt he has always used) but La Flaca is the full time coach now, traveling with him and Hocevar (who has never been a member of the Amil team).

·
Banned
34,908 Posts

Not too surprising, congrats Gio on the home country final! Definitely played inspired this week, and did the crowd proud of his performances.

Feijao missed a great opportunity at making the top 100, he's going to be kicking himself. But regardless, he's been showing some good form, let's see if he can continue to play well when he enters the Petrobas series starting in Santiago.

·
Registered
23,424 Posts

The top 100 will eventually come, no doubt about it. It seems João's serve wasn't too effective on sets 2 and 3 today. Still it's good to see him in good form.

At least the title went to Giovanni who is a great guy, I'm happy for him. Rare success in a tough year for him.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts

Shame that Joao coudn`t win. It was a good week overall and his performance on the last month was more than acceptable. Maybe in the next Challenger tournaments can finally earn the points that may allow him to jump to the top 100. Good luck for him

81 - 87 of 87 Posts