Mens Tennis Forums banner

101 - 120 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Re: Week 40: Palermo, Italy [Entry List]

Good week for Balasz but under my opinion he is not going to find it so easy to beat Gensse.

Good to see Martin Fischer on the other SF. He is my favourite to win the title here.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts

Balazs def. Gennse 6-3 6-2 :eek::eek::eek:

This must be first Hungarian challenger final since like dinosaur era or something.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts

Balazs has a lot of game, much better than Gensse, I expect him to be the next Ungur, someone who flashes ability and good results but disappoints compared to what he could be. He's a good player, though, hope he proves me wrong and builds on this productive week, and wins the title here.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts

Good to see Martin in the final. His SF match against Viola it was tougher than I would had expected. Good to see Attila in the final too. The final against Balasz is not going to be easy but I hope that Martin can win the title.

·
Banned
59,367 Posts

fischer really made a meal of that viola match, could cost him today.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts

Congrats for Attila for this first Challenger tour victory :yeah:

His tennis suites better for clay courts than for Martin who didn`t play his best tennis today. Attila till now is a player whose tennis is OK for the Challenger tour and for clay courts. Not sure if he can suit it for hard ones.

Inspite of the defeat it was a good week for Martin, whose tennis seems to suit better for hard courts than for clay. He needs to develop his sideline movements but the guy has the potential to jump to ATP tournaments.

101 - 120 of 123 Posts