Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1068 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mons
1 Rochus, Christophe BEL 64
2 Lopez, Feliciano ESP 81
3 Sluiter, Raemon NED 85
4 Tipsarevic, Janko SCG 93
5 Vanek, Jiri CZE 95
6 Muller, Gilles LUX 99
7 Korolev, Evgeny RUS 100
8 Norman, Dick BEL 103
9 Dlouhy, Lukas CZE 109
10 Roitman, Sergio ARG 110
11 Falla, Alejandro COL 115
12 Gabashvili, Teimuraz RUS 117
13 Bolelli, Simone ITA 126
14 Devilder, Nicolas FRA 128
15 Kubot, Lukasz POL 129
16 Bozoljac, Ilia SCG 132
17 Minar, Ivo CZE 134
18 Zib, Tomas CZE 140
19 Vinciguerra, Andreas SWE 142
20 Peya, Alexander AUT 143
21 Bogdanovic, Alex GBR 144
22 Cakl, Tomas CZE 149
23 (SE)
24 (SE)
25 (WC)
26 (WC)
27 (WC)
28 (WC)
29 (Q)
30 (Q)
31 (Q)
32 (Q)

Alternates
1. Haehnel, Jerome FRA 155
2. Behrend, Tomas GER 165
3. Llodra, Michael FRA 169
4. Lisnard, Jean-Rene MON 170
5. Karanusic, Roko CRO 172
6. Chiudinelli, Marco SUI 174 @
7. Navarro Pastor, Ivan ESP 176
8. Vico, Uros ITA 177
9. Mertl, Jan CZE 179
10. Stakhovsky, Sergiy UKR 184
11. Eitzinger, Rainer AUT 185
12. Chiudinelli, Marco SUI 188
13. Cipolla, Flavio ITA 189
14. Ascione, Thierry FRA 193
15. Vagnozzi, Simone ITA 194
16. Arazi, Hicham MAR 194 @
17. Klec, Ivo SVK 198
18. El Aynaoui, Younes MAR 199
19. Andujar, Pablo ESP 203
20. Popp, Torsten GER 206
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97,137 Posts
To avoid compromitation like one famous wild carded player from my country in Aachen :bolt:
Have a nice time at this event sweetheart :wavey: Will you be livescoring like last year?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,042 Posts
I guess the doubles superstar Petzschner will play in Metz this time. It was great how he destroyed Karlovic last year.
 

·
MONSOON season.
Joined
·
81,389 Posts
Super-Fabio said:
Mons
1 Rochus, Christophe BEL 64
2 Lopez, Feliciano ESP 81
3 Sluiter, Raemon NED 85
4 Tipsarevic, Janko SCG 93
5 Vanek, Jiri CZE 95
6 Muller, Gilles LUX 99
7 Korolev, Evgeny RUS 100
8 Norman, Dick BEL 103
9 Dlouhy, Lukas CZE 109
10 Roitman, Sergio ARG 110
11 Falla, Alejandro COL 115
12 Gabashvili, Teimuraz RUS 117
13 Bolelli, Simone ITA 126
14 Devilder, Nicolas FRA 128
15 Kubot, Lukasz POL 129
16 Bozoljac, Ilia SCG 132
17 Minar, Ivo CZE 134
18 Zib, Tomas CZE 140
19 Vinciguerra, Andreas SWE 142
20 Peya, Alexander AUT 143
21 Bogdanovic, Alex GBR 144
22 Cakl, Tomas CZE 149
23 (SE)
24 (SE)
25 (WC)
26 (WC)
27 (WC)
28 (WC)
29 (Q)
30 (Q)
31 (Q)
32 (Q)

Alternates
1. Haehnel, Jerome FRA 155
2. Behrend, Tomas GER 165
3. Llodra, Michael FRA 169
4. Lisnard, Jean-Rene MON 170
5. Karanusic, Roko CRO 172
6. Chiudinelli, Marco SUI 174 @
7. Navarro Pastor, Ivan ESP 176
8. Vico, Uros ITA 177
9. Mertl, Jan CZE 179
10. Stakhovsky, Sergiy UKR 184
11. Eitzinger, Rainer AUT 185
12. Chiudinelli, Marco SUI 188
13. Cipolla, Flavio ITA 189
14. Ascione, Thierry FRA 193
15. Vagnozzi, Simone ITA 194
16. Arazi, Hicham MAR 194 @
17. Klec, Ivo SVK 198
18. El Aynaoui, Younes MAR 199
19. Andujar, Pablo ESP 203
20. Popp, Torsten GER 206
:speakles:

Marco :speakles:

But too low on the list :sad: I doubt he'll make it.

Same for Cipolla.

It's a nice list, but it's hard for me to get to Mons so I doubt I will make it :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,626 Posts
omc I want to go so bad :lol:
 

·
MONSOON season.
Joined
·
81,389 Posts
Oh wait, Marco is on the list twice. Once with protected ranking. If he uses his PR, he might get in :banana: Then I want to try to go :D Though it will be so hard :(
 

·
Chiudi-fan
Joined
·
75,895 Posts
CooCooCachoo said:
Oh wait, Marco is on the list twice. Once with protected ranking. If he uses his PR, he might get in :banana: Then I want to try to go :D Though it will be so hard :(
Tell me about the details if you wanna go, it definitely sounds interesting...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,257 Posts
GustavoM_Fan said:
If Malisse in (he`s not in), This is like a Belgian masters... :)
How many money?? :confused:
$125k+H
Malisse is not in because they can only give 2 WC's to players in the top 50, and the organisation invited O Rochus & Vliegen. kinda sad :mad: we only have 1 tournament like this in belgium, it explains why all the belgians want to play it ;)
 

·
MONSOON season.
Joined
·
81,389 Posts
PatatRiek said:
$125k+H
Malisse is not in because they can only give 2 WC's to players in the top 50, and the organisation invited O Rochus & Vliegen. kinda sad :mad: we only have 1 tournament like this in belgium, it explains why all the belgians want to play it ;)
Their own fault :shrug: Should have entered with their own ranking, no?
 
1 - 20 of 1068 Posts
Top