Mens Tennis Forums banner

81 - 100 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Re: Week 39: Montevideo, Uruguay [Entry List]

extra days rest benifits machado?
My answer will be yes! Like I say he's REALLY injured, not a fake one... I just don't how injured he is, but it seems like it's not a very serious one, cause he's still playing matches...

But he's already been breaked. *3-2 to Arguello

·
Registered
11,827 Posts

not got gonna be a good day for portugal once again then.
We still got Portugal F4 this week... LOL

No really, Rui is a mental midget and will always be. He got his chance of a life time to became the 3rd portuguese to reach the top100, but after Estoril is just dissappear. His peak of the season was way to early, back in March and April when he was playing the challengers in Marocco. It will be a sad end of season for him...

·
Registered
11,827 Posts

This is over. A match without a history. Expected.

·
Banned
59,367 Posts

We still got Portugal F4 this week... LOL

No really, Rui is a mental midget and will always be. He got his chance of a life time to became the 3rd portuguese to reach the top100, but after Estoril is just dissappear. His peak of the season was way to early, back in March and April when he was playing the challengers in Marocco. It will be a sad end of season for him...
whenever ive seen him ive been impressed with his groundstrokes, hits the ball with precision.

his serve is the main issue, doubt it will ever improve because of his height.

his match vs verdasco at the australian open proves to me he has what it takes to make it to the atp.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts

machado retired
Wise decision, finally!

whenever ive seen him ive been impressed with his groundstrokes, hits the ball with precision.

his serve is the main issue, doubt it will ever improve because of his height.

his match vs verdasco at the australian open proves to me he has what it takes to make it to the atp.
Couldn't say better, totally agree with you. But like I say here thousands of times, he's very weak mentally, tipically portuguese player. Don't know if you know him, but in te 90's we had a player Nuno Marques (the first portuguese to ever reach top 100, and coach of Leonardo Tavares). He was a player that have the game to be top50, top40. But mentally he was awful. And tennis is problably one of the sports that requires a higher level of concentration and mentaly.

·
Registered
515 Posts

machado retired but i really can't get why he began this match and did not walk over...
he knew he was injured, we all knew that, everybody knew that, then i still ask myself why he began this match and at that point why not play until the end...

·
Registered
8 Posts

Yesss!!!
6-4 for Berlocq!!
1-0 in second set,Aguilar on serve.
Livescore is back,i hope its there to stay!

81 - 100 of 131 Posts