Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 60 of 409 Posts

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
Re: Week 38: Szczecin (POLAND)

bad news to all supporting players from Poland and that guy Pablo Andujar who'll make a career, I'm telling you this (CF Valencia rlz, Pablo, huh?)

second Q round:

J. Nijaki bye
D. Olejniczak d. P. Syrewicz 6/1 6/2 (c'mon Olej!!!!)
C. Poch-Grandin (ESP) d. R. Godlewski 7/6 6/2
D. Alvarez (ARG) d. M. Zawadzki 6/3 6/1 - good luck tomorrow Diego
G. Trujillo Soler (ESP)d. G. Panfil 7/6 4/6 7/6(6) - mala suerte... Grzesiek led 5/3 in last TB
M. Navratil (CZE) d. P. Dzikiewicz 6/1 7/6
A. Flock (GER) d. P. Andujar (ESP) 6/4 6/2
D. Novak (CZE) d. M. Dilaj 0/6 6/4 6/2.

they are playing so quickly... I don't think I'll get to the courts before 2-3 p.m. so it means I may not see any Q matches... not good :(

·
Registered
23,426 Posts

Qualifing Round :

[5]Dawid Olejniczak vs Jacub Nujaki
[2]Carlos Poch Gradin vs [8]Diego Alvarez
[3]Gabriel Trujillo Soler vs [7]Michal Navratil
Alexander Flock vs David Novak

·
Registered
667 Posts

Nathallie should be arriving in szczecin :) do something with weather.. it;s sunny but cold. We are going there tomorrow morning with lots of bottles and cans :D

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts

Luke said:
Nathallie should be arriving in szczecin :) do something with weather.. it;s sunny but cold. We are going there tomorrow morning with lots of bottles and cans :D
Dare I ask if they are for drinking out of - or throwing at people........ :p I guess at least it is not raining there - can't really expect warm weather in Northern Europe at this time of year.

·
Registered
97,310 Posts

it's very warm !!! i'm sitting at my one of Special Three Computers (for me, photographer and webmaster yay!) in the press office and you'd never guessed what!!!!

next to me Juani Chela and Mariano Zabaleta are having some stretching

noooo i haven't talked to them, i'm too shy! but they smile friendly :)
my task for today is to write about drawing ceremony and to talk with the winner of the match between Dawid Olejniczak and Jakub Nijaki.

this hotel is even not too tragic... people in Szczecin are very friendly and the temperature is said to reach even 25 C next days.

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts

Nathaliia said:
it's very warm !!! i'm sitting at my one of Special Three Computers (for me, photographer and webmaster yay!) in the press office and you'd never guessed what!!!!

next to me Juani Chela and Mariano Zabaleta are having some stretching

noooo i haven't talked to them, i'm too shy! but they smile friendly :)
my task for today is to write about drawing ceremony and to talk with the winner of the match between Dawid Olejniczak and Jakub Nijaki.

this hotel is even not too tragic... people in Szczecin are very friendly and the temperature is said to reach even 25 C next days.
:) Guess Sr. Z. is not scared of you anymore!!!!! Or maybe he smiles more when Lobo isn't there!!!!! You lucky girl - wish I was there - have a brilliant time and please keep us up to date with everything. Btw - have you seen Calleri yet? Not that I'm "obsessed" or anything :p

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

Rosie said:
:) Guess Sr. Z. is not scared of you anymore!!!!! Or maybe he smiles more when Lobo isn't there!!!!! You lucky girl - wish I was there - have a brilliant time and please keep us up to date with everything. Btw - have you seen Calleri yet? Not that I'm "obsessed" or anything :p
Never was a problem for me, then again I don't exactly drool over these people. :)

·
Registered
97,310 Posts

Yes, Agustin Calleri was here as well. I saw the end of the match between Diego Alvarez (reminding of Gaston, keeping all the proportion) and Carles Poch-Grandin (who won 6/4 7/5).

OK., I'm outta for my match between the Poles. Kindest greetings !!!

Rosie, Sr. Z. was never scared of me, he doesn't remember me, it's understandable, he didn't stay in Sopot for too long.
And I don't know which one of them is exactly Lobo. But one of them looks like he was not sure if it's me. I look very official heh.... and I'm with "media" badge instead of a camera.

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts

Nathaliia said:
Yes, Agustin Calleri was here as well. I saw the end of the match between Diego Alvarez (reminding of Gaston, keeping all the proportion) and Carles Poch-Grandin (who won 6/4 7/5).

OK., I'm outta for my match between the Poles. Kindest greetings !!!

Rosie, Sr. Z. was never scared of me, he doesn't remember me, it's understandable, he didn't stay in Sopot for too long.
And I don't know which one of them is exactly Lobo. But one of them looks like he was not sure if it's me. I look very official heh.... and I'm with "media" badge instead of a camera.
Enjoy your Polish boys' match - and I'm sure no one could be scared of you Nathi - I'm only joking with you :hug: As for Lobo - he is often smoking as I remember, which is quite unusual for a professional sportsperson -so if you see a coach with a cigarette - that is almost certainly him!!!! Have fun!!

·
Registered
667 Posts

i see that even every sinlge things happen in szczecin will be reported here by Nathi.. so i don;t need to post here anything. but Nathi mabye you can be so kind and write for our site as well.. so we don't need to be there for so long and can organize ourselves somewhere else ? :p

·
Registered
97,310 Posts

Luke, I don't have too much time to be honest :sad:. Just got the interview with Dawid Olejniczak and I need to write it down. Remember I'm with my cousin and I must spend my free time with her.

See you around soon!

·
Registered
667 Posts

I was kidding of course.. we are going there to be busy with tennis aswell.. as it is my passion since some really long time. have fun there.. and we will meet tomorrow afternoon.

PS. jeszcze tylko mi powiedz gdzie identyfikatory wydaja?

·
Registered
97,310 Posts

main draw will be drawn in few minutes
aaaaahhh gotta rush there

Luke - a żebym to ja wiedziała....

·
Registered
889 Posts

Qualy Round

D.Olejniczak def. J.Nijaki
C.Poch-Gradin def. D.Alvarez
G.Trujillo-Soler def. M.Navratil
D.Novak def. A.Flock

·
Registered
97,310 Posts

Chela plays Fyrstenberg and Martin plays Marin. All what I remember.

·
Registered
6,938 Posts

Hope Luczak got an okay draw but judging by the entry list anyone will be hard :eek:

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts

Nathaliia said:
yes Azza, I am... :)

Luczak plays Calleri... sorry !!!
Noooooooo :bigcry: I wanted Agustin to have an easy first round after his injuries - Luczak is about the worst draw he could have had :sad:

41 - 60 of 409 Posts