·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Thank you - dziękuję ci or dziękuję tobie or simply dziękuję :D

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
Tommy :bigcry:

he said he didn't worry about the loss... and for example i do worry :sad: he even didn't have the humour to shout at me or to try to kill me, so i guess he WAS worried no matter what he said.

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
Mówi ci coś takie nazwisko: Raul Lozano?
- Tak, mówi. Tylko nie wiem dokładnie co. (Lozano to trener polskiej kadry siatkarskiej – przyp. red.).

(hehe i love that answer)

- Does the name "Raul Lozano" say something to you?
Calleri: Yes. But I don't know exactly what. (Lozano is the coach of Polish volleyball national team)

·
Registered
11,721 Posts
siiiiiiiii carajo !!!
the king david do it again !!!!
1-1 after the first day and also it will be a argentain player in the final !!!(i hope it will be el gordo calleri )
great day for us (argentinian fans )
maybe tomorrow it will be the cordoba day (also nalbandian'puerta and calleri are from there )
este ano es el nuestro !!a levantar la copa carajo !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
What's the name of Calleri's physical preparation coach? There are only two of us at the press office at this moment and he's trying to talk to me in Spanish which I hardly understand. I only know he asked me who's gonna win today's match between Calleri and Chela ;) I said I didn't really know......

I'm for Chela, but it's a secret. However, if Calleri and Martin won, I could write an article about their coaches, Seniores Yunis and Gorriz... ;) they are both sooo nice ;)

·
34,644 Posts
Shotgun Blues said:
Maybe it's time for Meligeni to call him for Davis Cup. :rolleyes:
Gah, call a player that loses to Chico Rodriguez ... Maybe he wouldn't play that shit, but I think Brazil doesn't need to go for Daniel now (I think Saretta is not a solid player in doubles, so Daniel could replace Mello or Flavio, but Sa/Saretta is not a bad team at all)

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
calleri bts chela 7-5 7-6 in the semi final
currently Serra *2-2 15-15 A.Martin, 1st set

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Escude said:
calleri bts chela 7-5 7-6 in the semi final
currently Serra *2-2 15-15 A.Martin, 1st set
Sorry Juani - but I am so happy for Agustin :bounce:

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Rosie :wavey:

Serra is finding Martin easy work.. 6-3 first set

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Escude said:
Rosie :wavey:

Serra is finding Martin easy work.. 6-3 first set

:wavey: Mikey - my favourite big brother :hug:

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
i saw few games. match is equal... ok now i gotta write report from calleri's match and serra's match as well (i'll ask my cousin and Emilia for help). that second girl who works here at the press office didn't come to work today :(

lol guess what, i stole (but we prefer to say "organised") 2 toy animals (bisons) and i gave them to seniores Francisco and Claudio :p they asked me to "organise" big balls for autographs for their children

ROTFL!

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
i can tell you i cheered them a bit during the match as well, but only b'cause we wanted the third set.

381 - 400 of 409 Posts