Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 409 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
97,310 Posts
Re: Week 38: Szczecin (POLAND)

have been just called chela plays instead of sanguinetti, i really dunno how they made it, but it's not me who's responsible for understanding everything at this challenger.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,426 Posts
Re: Week 38: Szczecin (POLAND)

(1 SE spots to be cleared)

OUT - A. Costa, Mantilla, Sanguinetti, Starace, Tabara, Ulihrach
IN - Calatrava, Ramirez-Hidalgo, Daniel, Brzezicki, Navarro-Pastor, Gabashvili, Kubot
NEXT - Luczak, Berrer, Snobel, Chadaj
 

·
Occasional Visitor
Joined
·
52,208 Posts
Re: Week 38: Szczecin (POLAND)

Nathaliia said:
as far as I know it's not him, but Rosie should know it better :worship: .

That guy came with Yayo Massa I guess. His coach at this tourney was Francisco Yunis or however he's called. But in gallery there were 2 guys playing the guitar... The guy in the pic you pasted link to was for 100% in Sopot 2004 b'cause I was sitting next to him and he was smoking all the time, he came with Roitman.
LOL - haven't been to this thread for a while - and nice to know I am developing a reputation as most knowledgable person on the subject of Argentine coaches and other "behind the scenes" personnel :p One of the main problems is that Argentine players change their Managers and Coaches more often than many people change their clothes :devil: - but to the best of my knowledge that guy in the photo is not Mariano's Manager - though he has changed his coach in the past month and (perhaps) his Manager too :confused: I haven't been to a tourney since Wimbledon and many things can change!!!! I thought that guy was Massa's coach too (like Nathi says) though I can't remember his name at present.

And as for thinking they can have everything - well Luke - all the Argentine guys of my acquaintance think like that - it's part of their charm :p (or they think it is!)

Anyway - Nathi and everyone going to his tourney - have a brilliant time - I am so jealous of you - I wish I could tell work to "f*** off!" and come and join you all.....especially as Calleri is meant to be coming. I love Calleri.............so please look after him for me - but preferably not with some of those beautiful hostesses - he has a wife at home ;) And as far as I know Agustin's coach is still the Franciso Yunis you mentioned earlier...............
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97,310 Posts
Re: Week 38: Szczecin (POLAND)

yes, Francisco Yunis is already in Szczecin from what i know, and confirms Agustin will play.
truly saying, i'm glad with the changes that happened, even if Costa and Mantilla withdrew. already have bought my train ticket. i only hope it wouldn't be too cold and it wouldn't rain!
 

·
Occasional Visitor
Joined
·
52,208 Posts
Re: Week 38: Szczecin (POLAND)

Nathaliia said:
yes, Francisco Yunis is already in Szczecin from what i know, and confirms Agustin will play.
truly saying, i'm glad with the changes that happened, even if Costa and Mantilla withdrew. already have bought my train ticket. i only hope it wouldn't be too cold and it wouldn't rain!
Have fun - and good luck Agustin :yeah: Please keep me up-to-date with all the juicy gossip (you can always PM me if it's too juicy ;) ), so I don't feel quite so isolated away from my favourite players and coaches.....!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97,310 Posts
Re: Week 38: Szczecin (POLAND)

Rosie said:
Have fun - and good luck Agustin :yeah: Please keep me up-to-date with all the juicy gossip (you can always PM me if it's too juicy ;) ), so I don't feel quite so isolated away from my favourite players and coaches.....!
but it's me who's gonna be isolated - they put me into an average standard motel 7 km from Szczecin to make all players and teams feel safe and have some good sleep ;)

i am sure it will be just a casual tennis challenger, like many other :)

anyway... you regret you haven't been anywhere since Wimby. for example i can't afford going to Wimby ... we never get what we want.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,429 Posts
Re: Week 38: Szczecin (POLAND)

QUALIFYING DRAW

(1) URBAN, Filip POL v Bye
KWINTA, Krzysztof POL v NIJAKI, Jakub POL
SYREWICZ, Pawel POL v KAPAS, Andrzej POL
HEROLD, Roman GER v (5) OLEJNICZAK, Dawid POL

(2) POCH-GRADIN, Carles ESP v Bye
WODNICKI, Lukasz POL v GODLEWSKI, Robert POL
GRUSZCZYNSKI, Lukasz POL v ZAWADZKI, Michal POL
SKUGARIEW, Wiktor POL v (8) ALVAREZ, Diego ARG

(3) TRUJILLO-SOLER, Gabriel ESP v BEDNAREK, Tomasz POL
PANFIL, Grzegorz POL v ODAZHYU, Oleksiy UKR
ZAMOJCIN, Dawid POL v DZIKIEWICZ, Piotr POL
SZOPA, Marian POL v (7) NAVRATIL, Michal CZE

(4) ANDUJAR, Pablo ESP v DABROWSKI, Bartlomiej POL
OLECHOWSKI, Piotr POL v FLOCK, Alexander GER
NOVAK, David CZE v OWSIAK, Wojciech POL
KORZENIEWICZ, Aleksander POL v (6) DILAJ, Maciej POL
 

·
Occasional Visitor
Joined
·
52,208 Posts
Re: Week 38: Szczecin (POLAND)

Nathaliia said:
but it's me who's gonna be isolated - they put me into an average standard motel 7 km from Szczecin to make all players and teams feel safe and have some good sleep ;)

i am sure it will be just a casual tennis challenger, like many other :)

anyway... you regret you haven't been anywhere since Wimby. for example i can't afford going to Wimby ... we never get what we want.
I can walk to Wimby from my house - so it doesn't really count for me!!!!! Shame about the Motel though - maybe it was a special request from Sr. Zabaleta and his coach ;) You must make sure you don't miss out on all the parties and the fun in the Players' Hotel though - I trust you to do your best in the line of duty ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97,310 Posts
Re: Week 38: Szczecin (POLAND)

Rosie said:
You must make sure you don't miss out on all the parties and the fun in the Players' Hotel though - I trust you to do your best in the line of duty ;)
oh remember i'm going to work there ! i treat it very seriously !!!

but at this moment i can't help the laughter after seeing Q draw :worship: however i think Pablo Andujar is a promissing player, it would be good to see him so early in his career.

second edit (that's what was written on Steve's site)
OUT - D. Sanchez, Brzezicki, Gabashvili
IN - Luczak, Snobel, Chadaj

Juan Pablo :(
 

·
Occasional Visitor
Joined
·
52,208 Posts
Re: Week 38: Szczecin (POLAND)

Nathaliia said:
oh remember i'm going to work there ! i treat it very seriously !!!

but at this moment i can't help the laughter after seeing Q draw :worship: however i think Pablo Andujar is a promissing player, it would be good to see him so early in his career.

second edit (that's what was written on Steve's site)
OUT - D. Sanchez, Brzezicki, Gabashvili
IN - Luczak, Snobel, Chadaj

Juan Pablo :(
Of course you do :angel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97,310 Posts
Re: Week 38: Szczecin (POLAND)

I've got a feeling someone is joking at me ;) But it's only a little feeling deep inside my soul ;).

As about the Q.... 1st round without sensation, Diego Alvarez (ARG), Pablo Andujar-Alba (ESP), Grzesiek Panfil (the starlet from Poland) and Dawid Olejniczak (POL... I like his game style) are through.
Urban seem to be moved to the main draw.
My train leaves at 5.46 a.m. tomorrow.

Thank you for your nice words girls :)
 

·
Occasional Visitor
Joined
·
52,208 Posts
Re: Week 38: Szczecin (POLAND)

Nathaliia said:
I've got a feeling someone is joking at me ;) But it's only a little feeling deep inside my soul ;).

As about the Q.... 1st round without sensation, Diego Alvarez (ARG), Pablo Andujar-Alba (ESP), Grzesiek Panfil (the starlet from Poland) and Dawid Olejniczak (POL... I like his game style) are through.
Urban seem to be moved to the main draw.
My train leaves at 5.46 a.m. tomorrow.

Thank you for your nice words girls :)
5.46 am................. :eek: Better get an early night tonight then!!!! Have a lovely time - take care, be safe and have loads of fun :hug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97,310 Posts
Re: Week 38: Szczecin (POLAND)

Younes is out. I think I'll manage to keep you all up to date about few further withdrawals I expect following the Murphy's Law Rules, before I leave within few hours.
 

·
Occasional Visitor
Joined
·
52,208 Posts
Re: Week 38: Szczecin (POLAND)

Nathaliia said:
Younes is out. I think I'll manage to keep you all up to date about few further withdrawals I expect following the Murphy's Law Rules, before I leave within few hours.
As long as it isn't Calleri - that would make me :sad:
 
21 - 40 of 409 Posts
Top