Mens Tennis Forums banner

361 - 380 of 409 Posts

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
i'm sorry. it was again because of us .... and Senior Yunis ;) and some group of people who bet on Calleri.... ok seeyah i'm out for the press conference with Agustin.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
yeah... and we have another loser... gabashvili...he will lose won match...

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
he is injured :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: right arm i am angry and unhappy now (no matter i like Serra a lot) so you'd better not talked to me now.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
serra def. gabashvili 2-6 6-4 6-3

fuckin russian idiot had 3-0 30-15 in 3rd set and lost 3-6

total points: 84 - 82 for that idiot...

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
so he should left the court...

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
1) he almost retired in second set but came back, took 3/0 lead but he couldn't do more

2) he's not an idiot. you should have asked ppl from the press office why he didn't have the practise today. everybody knows he's injured.

3) i have a pic with Calleri and that famous toy animal.

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Nathaliia said:
1) he almost retired in second set but came back, took 3/0 lead but he couldn't do more

2) he's not an idiot. you should have asked ppl from the press office why he didn't have the practise today. everybody knows he's injured.

3) i have a pic with Calleri and that famous toy animal.
OK - don't tease me!! Where is Calleri and the famous animal!!?

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
ok, so u should wrote here something about his injury if u knew about it :)

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
Rosie said:
OK - don't tease me!! Where is Calleri and the famous animal!!?
players lounge at this moment. waiting for doubles match. he stole this goddamn animal and now we can't get it back grrrrr!!!! (the other one feels lonely!)

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
pkubik said:
ok, so u should wrote here something about his injury if u knew about it :)
no questions, no answers.... still no one pays me for writing things here, but for the website and press office.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
good luck beto martin :yeah:
who do you think will win between A.Martin and the (cant remember the name of the polish guy) Nathaliia ??

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
Escude said:
good luck beto martin :yeah:
who do you think will win between A.Martin and the (cant remember the name of the polish guy) Nathaliia ??
Olejniczak is this name. Yesterday I had that dangerous task to teach Martin's coach to pronounce it. After 5 minutes he did it correctly.

I suppose Martin is going to win, Polish players aren't this kind of ppl who win too many matches in a row ;) good luck if you're betting.

I think I did everything for today.... wrote article about Gabashvili based on our private conversations (he agreed to use everything "against him" ;)) and about Calleri's match and Calleri's press conference. now I'm off to see Chela and then perhaps Tommy Vanhoudt. C'mon Tommy!!!!!! (i wish i could say smth in Dutch)

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
you should hurry to see Chela, its almost done ;)

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Chela def. Daniel 6-3 6-1 :woohoo:

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Nathaliia said:
players lounge at this moment. waiting for doubles match. he stole this goddamn animal and now we can't get it back grrrrr!!!! (the other one feels lonely!)
:haha: Bad, bad Agustin - stealing furry toys from poor Press people :sad: What a naughty boy!!!

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Nathaliia said:
I don't know the English title for the fairy... from the same fairy factory that made "Shrek". In Poland it was translated as "Madagascar" ;) about some animals in the ZOO (truly saying id didn't see it)
Aah! The movie! I should have known. :rolleyes:
Thank you for all the anecdotes. ;) Too bad about Gabashvili... :sad: From the pic on your site it looks like a bad injury. I don't like the idea of Serra winning matches like that (after Hewitt in Montréal etc...).

Attachments

361 - 380 of 409 Posts