Registered
1,671 Posts
Re: Week 26: Constanta, Romania [Entry List]

Crivoi-Dodig 7-5

·
Registered
1,408 Posts

Сiprianned, is the streaming only available in Romania or you watch it on TV, not in the Web? The link you've given shows only news outlets to me :(
And thanks for updating the scores! :yeah:

·
Registered
14,132 Posts

any one know the officiel website plz?
not exactly a place to see the MD, OOP, results, etc., but it's the (pretty poor) website of the place where the tourney is held (Tenis Club IDU). You can find a calendar of the events that are held there, a photo gallery with the tennis courts and players that came to play the challenger in the past and some other stuff too. But don't know how much you can understand as everything is in Romanian.
If anyone cares: http://www.tenisclubidu.ro/

If I have time I might go there for the semis and final, maybe even take some pics and post them here for those who are interested :p

·
Registered
14,132 Posts

Сiprianned, is the streaming only available in Romania or you watch it on TV, not in the Web? The link you've given shows only news outlets to me :(
Neptun is a local station here in Constanta. Here's the tv schedule: http://www.tvneptun.ro/program-tvn/
but don't know how reliable it is though :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts

how about

MEFFERT - DOTTINO
and
LISNARD - TECAU (perhaps now on the centre) ?

thank you, romanian guys :)

·
Registered
1,671 Posts

I think this link is available for all ... i don't know :D ... but in this moment is not any match running on streaming , I watch on the net , I use INTERNET EXPLORER :)

Reactions: Hangdog

·
Registered
1,408 Posts

not exactly a place to see the MD, OOP, results, etc., but it's the (pretty poor) website of the place where the tourney is held (Tenis Club IDU). You can find a calendar of the events that are held there, a photo gallery with the tennis courts and players that came to play the challenger in the past and some other stuff too. But don't know how much you can understand as everything is in Romanian.
If anyone cares: http://www.tenisclubidu.ro/

If I have time I might go there for the semis and final, maybe even take some pics and post them here for those who are interested :p
Thanks for all the info! Are tennis clubs IDU and SEN absolutely different places? Because I believe on SteveG's site it was written that the Challenger takes place at TC SEN.
I think this link is available for all ... i don't know :D ... but in this moment is not any match running on streaming , I watch on the net , I use INTERNET EXPLORER :)
Alright, thank you! I'll try to do something with it then. I use Mozilla but the steam seems to work pretty fine with it too, though it shows something completely different from what the TV program from Scythe19pro's link says. Five minutes ago I could watch there some English series with Romania subs :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts

LISNARD - tecau 62 64

MEFFERT - dottino 12:0 :)

·
Registered
14,132 Posts

Thanks for all the info! Are tennis clubs IDU and SEN absolutely different places? Because I believe on SteveG's site it was written that the Challenger takes place at TC SEN.
I think they're the same place. I came up with the same address and phone number when I searched for them.

Alright, thank you! I'll try to do something with it then. I use Mozilla but the steam seems to work pretty fine with it too, though it shows something completely different from what the TV program from Scythe19pro's link says. Five minutes ago I could watch there some English series with Romania subs :rolleyes:
No one really cares about Tv Neptun here, it's not like they're a professional tv network, so not sticking to their schedule isn't a surprised to anyone.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts

I think they're the same place. I came up with the same address and phone number when I searched for them.
Then I suppose yes, it should be the same place. I've bumped into different e-mails, but now I think there were just contacts of different persons.
No one really cares about Tv Neptun here, it's not like they're a professional tv network, so not sticking to their schedule isn't a surprised to anyone.
Anyway I'd rather prefer them showing more tennis :lol:

·
Registered
1,245 Posts

results of Julio Silva???

·
Registered
1,245 Posts

Yeahhh!!! Julio Silva won 6/0 4/6 6/2...
Now played versus Dominik Meffert (6/0 6/0 in first round)...
C´mon Julinho !!!!

·
Registered
97,310 Posts

FIRST ROUND

Adrian Ungur ROU beat Eric Prodon FRA [1] | 2-6 7-5 6-4
Pere Riba ESP beat Alberto Brizzi ITA | 6-4 4-6 6-1
Alin Mihai Constantin ROU [WC] vs Guillermo Alcaide ESP [Q]
David Guez FRA [6] vs Catalin Gard ROU

Adrian Cruciat ROU [4] beat Sebastien de Chaunac FRA | 6-2 6-1
Jean-Rene Lisnard MON beat Horia Tecau ROU [WC] | 6-2 6-4
Victor Crivoi ROU beat Ivan Dodig CRO | 7-5 6-0
Miguel Angel Lopez-Jaen ESP [8] beat Karim Maamoun EGY [Q] | 4-6 6-4 7-6(6)

Dominik Meffert GER [5] beat Andrew Dottino USA [WC] | 6-0 6-0
Julio Silva BRA beat Simone Vagnozzi ITA | 6-0 4-6 6-2
Dacian Craciun ROU [WC] vs Marc Fornell ESP
Ivan Navarro-Pastor ESP [3] vs Pablo Santos-Gonzalez ESP [SE]

Marc Lopez ESP [7]
vs Michael Lammer SUI
Vasilis Mazarakis GRE vs Julian Reister GER
Marek Semjan SVK [Q] vs Ervin Eleskovic SWE [Q]
Nicolas Devilder FRA [2] vs Michael Ryderstedt SWE

21 - 40 of 224 Posts