Mens Tennis Forums banner

281 - 286 of 286 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Amazing Edu!!! Welcome to the Top 100!!!

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Well done Edu!
To be on the top 100 is a well deserved reward for a guy who had been struggling for years with injuries.
He fought back for years on Future tournaments and after he was able to jump to the top 300 he was able to play challenger tournaments and break onto the top 100!. I`m very happy for him.

Now he will be able to be more selective with challenger tournaments and probably enter on the main draw of some ATP tournaments.

Grande gordo!

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
:spit:

when the best player play in Monachium and Barcelona this poor Schwank play in chall. :spit;

This level is nothing :spit:

Is like Derby County after Championship nothing in Premiership :spit:

·
Registered
1,510 Posts

when the best player play in Monachium and Barcelona this poor Schwank play in chall. :spit;

all best players in world starting in Challengers and Futures, nobody born know everything!

·
Registered
3,015 Posts

I understand your need to make reference to subjects related to UK. That is like every Polish and their need to belong to the first world. But try not to forget the land where you come from...

Going straight to the point. I hardly believe that Schwank may jump to the top 30. I value the big effort he made to be ranked on the top 100. I never thought that he would be ranked on the top 100, did you? ...

BUT. Inspite of your hatred towards Argentine players NEVER NEVER forget that any Polish player have never been ranked in a better position than any Argentine player. You don`t even have stuff to start to be compared to any Argentine tennis player. And even on these days and on any sport if I`m not wrong. In economic and social terms your country is as shitty as Argentina is, so return to your hole and keep your mouth close.

At least we have something in common. We both belong to :banana: Republic Commonwealth :retard:

281 - 286 of 286 Posts