Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
Please can all livestream discussions for week 1 events be posted in this thread to keep things tidy and easy to locate?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
betfaaaair will carry brisbane atp only and auckland wta.

·
Registered
13,564 Posts
Is there nothing for Brisbane until the finals?
There should be starting Monday, including betfair and bet365, but seems there's nothing today. (The link shows only Sunday, that's why 11th only appears)

·
Registered
13,564 Posts

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
For the record, I got a virus when I clicked the Hopman Cup link on Channel Surfing. Anyone else have that problem or is it just me?

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
For the record, I got a virus when I clicked the Hopman Cup link on Channel Surfing. Anyone else have that problem or is it just me?
The link does seem to load a funny non-standard kind of video player (java). It's also very Russian stuff. The fact that it is Russian greatly increases the index of suspicion that it may indeed be a dangerous/virus/malware infested link.

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. The justin tv link is good. It brings you to a blog page that is streaming. Safin/Bolelli is showing up great. :yeah:

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
betfaiiiiiiir has also added doha now.
which means it covers:
ATP: Brisbane, Doha
WTA: Brisbane, Auckland

·
Stefan 2034
929 Posts
I created an account on bet365 and lied and said I was from France and when I click on live streaming it says that it is not available in my region. :confused: Help?

1 - 20 of 148 Posts