19,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Center Court :

3.00 PM :
Stepanek / Rusedski
followed by : Labadze / Sargsian
Not before 7.00 PM :
Safin / Peya
followed by : Davydenko / Beck ? Vanek ?

Court 1 :

3.00 PM :
Muller / Benneteau
followed by : Allegro-Kohlmann / Matkowski-Fyrtsenberg
followed by : Fish / Saulnier

No interessant matches for me :sad:

M

·
0 Posts
Yeah!!! DAVAI MARAT!!!!!!!!!!! :hearts: :hearts: :bigclap: :banana: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
GO GREG!!!

GO MARDY!!!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Yesterday a couple of posters had point by point scoring whose source they did not for some reason ever reveal Someone else posted the English version of the StP Site as the URL, but as far as I can see there are no links to either live scoring or the video streaming that someone said was there . Would whoever knows please share this information with all of us, giving the exact URL's so that we can follow along too. Thank you.

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Vamos Marat :bigclap:

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
poundcatt said:
Yesterday a couple of posters had point by point scoring whose source they did not for some reason ever reveal Someone else posted the English version of the StP Site as the URL, but as far as I can see there are no links to either live scoring or the video streaming that someone said was there . Would whoever knows please share this information with all of us, giving the exact URL's so that we can follow along too. Thank you.
http://www.spbopen.ru/eng/

this is the english version homepage link. now there is no match. so there is no scoreboard. but when the matches begin there will be a link written in red letters on this page. I cannot remember the exact name, as if "online live score" or something alike. wish you can find it. ;)

·
Registered
498 Posts
thanks Junekidd...someone on the safinator.com mb also said that the livescore and video comes on only when the game is on and she watched Youzhny yesterday. I assume safin will be shown as well...)if not Marat, then who? LOL)
I guess they have it only when a Russian is playing.

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
TB tim for GREG go GREG

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
mini break greg *2-1

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
greg *6-1 5 SPS!!!