Mens Tennis Forums banner

941 - 960 of 996 Posts

·
Registered
39,787 Posts
Pingpong said:
Given the way Roddick played, many UE and his serve is not as effective as a few years back, I wouldn't give Roddick many chances. Fed will prolly win in 3. On second thought, i dunno if Roddick can go pass Johansson....
yeah this match is going to be interesting

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
gp seb :)

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Come on Seb, break back!

Give your serve a 2nd chance to redeem itself

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
break

break

break

seb

:bounce:

allezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

·
Banned
19,353 Posts
Swisha said:
yeah but there is no way he can challenge Fedex ..even with not his best performances Roger is winning almost every match in straight sets ..he is just too good
Johansson doesn't have the cakewalk draw he had at the AO, and will not pose a problem to Federer or Roddick if the serve is on.

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
Hold it now Andy!

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
4-1

dont you dare get broken again Seb

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
gp andy :mad:

*1-4 seb :eek:

just hold seb!!!!!!!! :(

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Swisha said:
yeah but there is no way he can challenge Fedex ..even with not his best performances Roger is winning almost every match in straight sets ..he is just too good
For sure. Roddick gets broken by Bracialli, Coria and Grosjean. What chance does he have against Federer. Also Federer serve much better than Roddick's opponents and Roddick will find it hard to breakthrough. Sure Roddick might get lucky and win a TB, but what is the chance of him winning 3 TB's in a row?.

·
Banned
19,353 Posts
Pingpong said:
For sure. Roddick gets broken by Bracialli, Coria and Grosjean. What chance does he have against Federer. Also Federer serve much better than Roddick's opponents and Roddick will find it hard to breakthrough. Sure Roddick might get lucky and win a TB, but what is the chance of him winning 3 TB's in a row?.
Judging from his endurance tests and passes in this Wimbledon thus far, I wouldn't count him out of the possible 3rd of three tiebreaks.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Dirk said:
Tojo has a good return, better than Andy's. I think he could do some damage.
Johansson is one of the better returners and base line rallier and will definitely pose problems for Andy. Roddick will have to serve extremely well.

·
Registered
39,787 Posts
Pingpong said:
well siad

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
seb about to hold to love :eek::crazy:

941 - 960 of 996 Posts