24,603 Posts
14vvvv said:
SLUITER FIGHT !!!!!!!!!!1

SLUITER WINNING BY 2 0 matches aganist waske

:banana:
SLUITER IS BETTER THAN WASKE , AND SLUITER BETTER FORM AS WELL

SLUITER TO WIN please :worship: GOD :worship:

good job SLUITER
Not sure I agree with you there. ;) This was a no-backer. Waske could come through just with his serve. Remember it is indoors...Karlovic could reach a final next week.

Besides, Sluiter's form this year has been nothing to write home about.

·
Banned
400 Posts
jez said:
Not sure I agree with you there. ;) This was a no-backer. Waske could come through just with his serve. Remember it is indoors...Karlovic could reach a final next week.

Besides, Sluiter's form this year has been nothing to write home about.

look at hardcourts SLUITER results.....

and you will see

good job SLUITER
:banana:

·
Registered
518 Posts
Sluiter to lose against a German?!:(

·
Registered
528 Posts
this was one of these matches i will never place a bet on, as Waske is a good serving player and Sluiter always has most dufficulties vs these kind of players

·
Registered
232 Posts
It is true that Sluiter has passed the peak of his career.
But Waske is not a good player and I would be really suprised if Sluiter does not win the next two sets.

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Buffel said:
this was one of these matches i will never place a bet on, as Waske is a good serving player and Sluiter always has most dufficulties vs these kind of players
Exactly! :worship:

If I had a few coins spare for that match, I would have chucked them on Waske...and I'm not just saying that because he is 1 set up now ;) But good luck to all Sluiter backers :yeah:

·
Banned
400 Posts
varmkorv said:
But Waske is not a good player and I would be really suprised if Sluiter does not win the next two sets.

SLUITER IS REALLY BETTER THAN WASKE!!!!!!!

HUGE DIFERENCE!! is LIKE HORNA and MINAR also

HORNA AND SLUITER ARE REALLY BETTER ON THAT SURFACE AND MORE EXPERIENCE

good job SLUITER HORNA

SLUITER HORNA TO WIN please :worship: GOD :worship:

·
Registered
856 Posts
varmkorv said:
Sorry but Waske is one of the best 15 double players on the tour and he can serve very well.

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
varmkorv said:
Nothing surprises me about this match. Someone who serves as well as Waske has a very good chance indoors against many players. Karlovic could match Federer for much of a match. Arthurs has been poor for much of the year but his serve got him through against Brzezicki whereas he'd have been edged on a slower surface.

·
Banned
400 Posts
jez said:
Nothing surprises me about this match. Someone who serves as well as Waske has a very good chance indoors against many players. Karlovic could match Federer for much of a match. Arthurs has been poor for much of the year but his serve got him through against Brzezicki whereas he'd have been edged on a slower surface.

please STOP to say thinks that is not normal.....

there are a HUGE diferente between SLUITER And WASKE

was a tie break 1 set

SLUITER HAD BRILLANT RESULTS ON THAT YEAR ON HARD COURTS BETTER THAN WASKE

good job SLUITER

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Jamee said:
Sorry but Waske is one of the best 15 double players on the tour and he can serve very well.
That is why Gimelstob was always the favourite against Lapentti earlier...a good doubles player can cause some upsets indoors.

41 - 60 of 205 Posts