Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 650 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
is anyone here able to provide a really solid preview of the davydenko match? i keep reading he is an excellent clay courter but soderling's got better form, home ground advantage, and davy has never defeated him in france before.. anyone any idea? or is this really a classic 50-50 match? i'm of the feeling davy's gonna start pulling his weight from now.. his season's been really disappointing so far.

·
Registered
10,673 Posts
Good luck:

Djokovic
Clement
Chela
Davydenko
Andreev
Benneteau
Ljubicic
Berdych
Ferrero
Mirnyi

:dance:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
vamos gaudio, nikolay

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
anyone watching centre court live?

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
oh boy what bad luck.. both the players i support dun get to serve first :(

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
cmon niko!!! i wanna see u perform on clay!!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
bad luck??? Gaudio won the toss he wants to receive first
oh really? but why does he wanna do that? it's so weird. dun all players like to serve first? at least they get a mental advantage so long as they hold service.. correct me if im wrong..

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Cmon Niko!!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
fast hold there by soderling.. let's hope he chokes.. we havent got to see much of niko this season yet

·
Registered
39,787 Posts
oh really? but why does he wanna do that? it's so weird. dun all players like to serve first? at least they get a mental advantage so long as they hold service.. correct me if im wrong..
god u must be new to tennis, a lot of players dont like to serve first and want to get into their rhythm, take Gonzalez for instance he did almost through the AOpen

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
novak is quick off the blocks..

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
god u must be new to tennis, a lot of players dont like to serve first and want to get into their rhythm, take Gonzalez for instance he did almost through the AOpen
oh yea now that u mention it makes pretty much sense.. yea i'm pretty new haha but i'll learn along the way. thanks :)

21 - 40 of 650 Posts