Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Re: Website is the most hideous ever.

as long as the livescores and links for presskonference are working I don`t care about the colour!!

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts

I like the colour :eek: :tape: But similar to kiwi10is , all I really care about is whether the livescore works so I can follow the scores when I'm at work!

Reactions: Ivanatis

·
Same as it ever was
20,589 Posts

The colour of the site is not important. We only have to look at it for 2 weeks (not like the horrid colours here that we are stuck with every day :p)

·
MONSOON season.
81,978 Posts

The lay-out is fine. The problem is that TA sites are always sooooooo slow :yawn:

·
Registered
596 Posts

I actually don't think its too bad. Its sort of refreshing to tell the truth.

·
Registered
425 Posts

Both colours and organisation of the pages looks like very similar to those of the previous year...

·
Registered
10,752 Posts

as long as the livescores work properly I don't care
Yeah exactly. Live scores, and prompt posting of the next day's order of play. Other than that, I don't care what the site looks like or it's features.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts

the livescore looks great... if all that seems to be offered will work... they even have videolinecalling in the livescore :-D

·
Registered
7,945 Posts

I must be blind, but where is the Scoreboard? I only see the normal Livescore page.
The blue takes some time getting used to. IIRC, last year it was orange? Wonder how the TV screen SB will look like.

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
Re: Awesome website

Lol

The worst thing is that some features don't work properly with Firefox (for example live scores).

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Re: Awesome website

:haha:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts