Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(a) 0-12 against a perennial Mental Midget Berdych
(b) choke 1st set + fold vs. Epic-level Shitdal
(c) Epic-Level Shitdal gets demolished by his turkey, the supposedly New and Improved Berdych 48 hours later
(d) the New and Improved Berdych turns out to be the same old Mental Midget Berdych 48 hours later against Murray..

Argument?

·
Registered
262 Posts
He is a south African. Poeple who follow cricket will have no surprise

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
This is correct yes. But on another note, I am amazed that I have never come across someone who has picked up on anderson's awful hygiene. Has anyone noticed how he blows his nose all over his shirt after every single point, sometimes even between serves. When he was playing dimitrov in toronto last year (before the laughable choke of the century) when he was walking back he blew his nose when the camera was right up close to his face, and snot was dribbling from his nose. This was just as my dinner was being served, I will never forgive him for that.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
This is correct yes. But on another note, I am amazed that I have never come across someone who has picked up on anderson's awful hygiene. Has anyone noticed how he blows his nose all over his shirt after every single point, sometimes even between serves. When he was playing dimitrov in toronto last year (before the laughable choke of the century) when he was walking back he blew his nose when the camera was right up close to his face, and snot was dribbling from his nose. This was just as my dinner was being served, I will never forgive him for that.
GOAT post. :D

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
He got beat handily by Nadal in terrible form. The awful choke to end the first set was one thing, but rolling over and dying in the next two sets shows what a coward he is on the court. Saw Rafa across the net and was scared.

·
Registered
7,785 Posts
He is actually a dangerous player but he is so weak mentally it's not even funny, makes Berdych looks like a mental giant.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts