Madness is genius
15,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean we need somewhere to keep all the prettiness. :p

Attachments

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
I have some pics hanging around from 2007 Cinci. Will post when I have the time but they are not very good like all the above ;)
You guys are so bad in a good way :lol: Little imps:p

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
A picture thread is always necessary! :lol:

·
Madness is genius
15,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Wish I could post them, but I met Amer in April at the Baton Rouge challenger ( :hearts: ) and took some :hearts: pics of shirt changes and bending over during changeovers with my camera phone :devil: but I have a Blackberry and can't email or text pics so I must keep them all to myself. :angel:

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
Well here are a few. I posted the cropped one of him before. Standing next to him is the new poster em ( maybe this will get her out of hiding;) )

Attachments

·
Madness is genius
15,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wish I could post them, but I met Amer in April at the Baton Rouge challenger ( :hearts: ) and took some :hearts: pics of shirt changes and bending over during changeovers with my camera phone :devil: but I have a Blackberry and can't email or text pics so I must keep them all to myself. :angel:
:sad: :lol:
Well here are a few. I posted the cropped one of him before. Standing next to him is the new poster em ( maybe this will get her out of hiding;) )
yay thanks! :D
sig

na

ture

:drool:
:cool:

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
haha

i'm out of hiding...what is the poster you were referring to?
will you email me that pic before you cropped it?
You had it originally I think in the disc I sent you but I will be glad to send it again by email. I have the original. You guys look great together even though he is towering above you :lol:
You are the poster I was referring too.

I have more of Amer playing his match that tournie against Lubjo. Will post when I have the time.

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
:secret:Get a haircut!:secret:

Sydney, today...womens qualifying day. Yeah, I went. :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
definitely get a haircut Amer! :sobbing:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts