Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I am losing badly in the MTF popularity contest to a Djokovic fan and member of MTF's most powerful chat-thread clique. That simply can't be right can it? Please go to Non-Tennis & vote for me. I will reward you handsomely. (Somehow.)

·
Registered
13,526 Posts
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I don't even remember who your opponent is and I thought this thread was a serious thread about Roger.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Sophy. :hug: Good luck! I hope you win!!

·
Registered
20,717 Posts
you won't find votes here . it's not good to be Fed fan for popcon . from Fed fans that i expected votes didn't vote and those who voted , let me down

·
Registered
9,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you won't find votes here . it's not good to be Fed fan for popcon . from Fed fans that i expected votes didn't vote and those who voted , let me down
Well the trouble was we're both Fed fans so the Fed vote got split.

·
Premium Member
20,682 Posts
Well the trouble was we're both Fed fans so the Fed vote got split.
Sophocles is right :shrug: you just got a bad draw, like Roger often does :hug:

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Guys, I am losing badly in the MTF popularity contest to a Djokovic fan and member of MTF's most powerful chat-thread clique. That simply can't be right can it? Please go to Non-Tennis & vote for me. I will reward you handsomely. (Somehow.)
Seriously, Sophocles, I always thought that you'd be wiser than to embarg into such of a "OMG!!111 i WILL ASK ALL OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS TO VOTE FOR YOU!!!111"-kind of contests. :help: :eek:
In other words, as much as I appreciate you as a poster, NO, I will not vote for you. Nor will I for anyone else.

Do not forget to report my rather 'elitist', if not 'condescending', opinion on this matter to a certain chat thread on this forum, hey? :hatoff:

:BARF:

·
Mammoths
4,710 Posts
Seriously, Sophocles, I always thought that you'd be wiser than to embarg into such of a "OMG!!111 i WILL ASK ALL OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS TO VOTE FOR YOU!!!111"-kind of contests. :help: :eek:
In other words, as much as I appreciate you as a poster, NO, I will not vote for you. Nor will I for anyone else.

Do not forget to report my rather 'elitist', if not 'condescending', opinion on this matter to a certain chat thread on this forum, hey? :hatoff:

:BARF:
Concur.

10deliciousdurians... wait, wrong forum.

P.s. Sophocles is an ENTP, popularity can sometimes be important for them :D :D

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Concur.

10deliciousdurians... wait, wrong forum.

P.s. Sophocles is an ENTP, popularity can sometimes be important for them :D :D
LOL - no, sorry, these kind of contests just aren't the 'thing' for me.
I happen to think they are childish. ;)

BTW - here's me being a genuine INTJ. Can't help myself for that matter. :D

·
Mammoths
4,710 Posts
LOL - no, sorry, these kind of contests just aren't the 'thing' for me.
I happen to think they are childish. ;)

BTW - here's me being a genuine INTJ. Can't help myself for that matter. :D
Must Sophocles help himself to the child within, must it thrive and flourish?!!1? (!1?? + more exclamation marks).

Anyway, that's interesting.

Yours with best wishes,

INTP

P.s. I've read a million INTJ profiles.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Must Sophocles help himself to the child within, must it thrive and flourish?!!1? (!1?? + more exclamation marks).

Anyway, that's interesting.

Yours with best wishes,

INTP

P.s. I've read a million INTJ profiles.
Sorry about that mate.

Too bad we aren't able to bugger off all of those kind of 'manager folks' haha

I apologize. I am drunk. :angel:

·
Mammoths
4,710 Posts
Sorry about that mate.

Too bad we aren't able to bugger off all of those kind of ' manager folks' haha
Yeh, though INTJ's can make very good managers themselves often without too many problems, it's just they do this for the betterment of the venture and tend to place value on the words said rather than who has said them, and are much less likely to embark on such an enterprise for the sake of ego and pride. Their 'mastermind' qualities put them in a good position to devise effective long-term strategies.

... Next week on Personality Today ...

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Yeh, though INTJ's can make very good managers themselves often without too many problems, it's just they do this for the betterment of the venture and tend to place value on the words said rather than who has said them, and are much less likely to embark on such an enterprise for the sake of ego and pride. Their 'mastermind' qualities put them in a good position to devise effective long-term strategies.

... Next week on Personality Today ...
Very good managers? you say?
Let me tell you, I am the ultimate manager´s nightmare. :devil:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.