Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
7,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fedal on one side is a bit less likely (I can honestly see Raonic beat Nadal and Fed's ground game in this tournament is not good enough but Berdych has been losing sets to the likes of Rosol and Stako, so...)

But if Fed and Nadal go thru, on the other side looks NID, Murray will crush Lopez and the the hardcourt GOAT will use his defensive skills and his BHDTL to crush Djokovic, so we can only expect a Murray - Tomic to complete the big4 semis :p

·
Registered
4,676 Posts

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
I see that OP is trolling and dissing Novak. Seems to be the norm from butthurt Nadal fans here. Really sad to see they can stoop so low.

Anyway, ignoring the troll OP, having real big 4 in SF could be interesting, but I would prefer Nadal to lose to Raonic. Sorry.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
It's certainly not refreshing for these guys to continue to be in the latter stages of tournaments. It shows how little the next generation has succeeded. Competition is weaker now than it has been for a long time.

·
Registered
7,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I see that OP is trolling and dissing Novak. Seems to be the norm from butthurt Nadal fans here. Really sad to see they can stoop so low.

Anyway, ignoring the troll OP, having real big 4 in SF could be interesting, but I would prefer Nadal to lose to Raonic. Sorry.
You are the troll here, calling me a Nadal fan :lol:
I wrote before already, some MTF members are as sensitive as teen girns on her period. Relax yourself mate :wavey:

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
It's certainly not refreshing for these guys to continue to be in the latter stages of tournaments. It shows how little the next generation has succeeded. Competition is weaker now than it has been for a long time.
This, the big 4 in the latter stages is just getting boring now. It's bad for tennis especially as they aren't even producing the level they were in the past.

·
29,710 Posts
Djokovic and Nadal would beat the other 2 very comfortably anyway so who even wants to see it? :spit:

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
I'm sick of death or Djokovic and Murray.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
It would be nice to see since I doubt it'll happen much more with Murray/Nadal declining through injuries and Fed through age. The semis would be NID though.

You never know when crapray will show up these days and Fed struggles with Berdych all the time so I doubt it'll happen.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
I would like to see either Fed or Rafa in the final. I too, am sick of Murray-Djokovic, servebot Raonic, spoiled brat Tomic and sleazeball Lopez.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
stop being so hard on the new generation. the big 4 are more talented and more importantly they have much more experience than the new guys. it would be more normal for you to see them losing to new players? big 4 r fucking legends of the game :facepalm:

·
Read Only
11,640 Posts
stop being so hard on the new generation. the big 4 are more talented and more importantly they have much more experience than the new guys. it would be more normal for you to see them losing to new players? big 4 r fucking legends of the game :facepalm:
exactly

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
This, the big 4 in the latter stages is just getting boring now. It's bad for tennis especially as they aren't even producing the level they were in the past.
Fed, Nadal, Djokovic and Murray being in the latter stages is never ever bad for tennis. Casual tennis fans watch for these players, they want match ups and players they know if they are going to invest their time in watching the latter stages of the likes of IW.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
[irony mode on]
A big4 semifinal? Something we never saw in this super strong era, in which everyone can beat everyone, and there are no clear favorites. It looks almost impossible that a big4 SF can happen!
[irony mode off]

Boring era...Novak-Roger-Rafa-Andy-Novak-Rafa-Andy-Novak-Roger-Roger-Novak-Rafa-Novak-Andy-Rafa-Roger-Roger-SOMEONE ELSE-Roger-Novak-Novak-Rafa-Novak-Roger-Andy-Roger-Novak-Rafa-SOMEONE ELSE-Novak-Novak-Roger-Novak-Rafa-Novak...and so on until they all retire...

·
Registered
8,545 Posts
I wouldn't mind. Sure Djokovic - Murray is an absolute non-event these days but at least it would mean my favourites getting decent points from the tournament.

Other half I really don't care who comes through. A Fedal match would provide the most entertainment here though :lol:.

·
Registered
13,564 Posts
:yawn:

1 - 20 of 91 Posts