·
Registered
97,310 Posts
cum on Poland !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and today all fingers for The Netherlands and Sweden :yeah:

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
England the mighty suck so bad, the only goal they scored against Austria was via a penalty :rolleyes: I cant wait for them to get their asses handed to them

Lets go Spain, Czech Republic and Switzerland :bounce:

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
Oranjes leading 2/0 half time :yeah: it would mean Poland can lose against England and still make it through :yeah:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Germany lost the friendly against Turkey 1-2.

I can't get over the fact that Germany refused to accept Nuri Sahin on their team when he asked for it. They said he was too much underweight :confused: . So he approached the turkish federation and they took him. Now he plays for Turkey and just scored a goal against Germany today :rolleyes: He's just 17 and it's said that he's one of the biggest upcoming talents in football and Germany fucking dismissed him :rolleyes: :smash:

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Paraguay defeated Venezuela 1-0

Paraguay qualified!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D Watch out for the Athens Silver Medalists!

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
What Discussion theres no discussion! Brasil World hexachampion 2006! ;) ;) ;) :p Thats all theres need to be known. Bate forte tamboooor!!!!! :aparty: Campiones 2006!

·
Premium Member
12,570 Posts
GO Brazil!! Today against Bolivia!! It will be a good training match, since we're already in the WC. THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT TOOK PART IN ALL OF THE WORLD CUPS!! :worship:

·
Registered
268 Posts
RogerRocks said:
^^jeje who is niño? torres? :D

yeahh, Fernando :p :p yummmyyy
he scored last saturday :) . still, we need to win San Marino next wednesday, and we'll pray for Bosnia wins to Serbia, and then, we could be 1st in our group. in the other case, pufff who knows :mad: *can't believe the possibility we don't go to Germany*

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
no Belgium this time :crying2: and they had so many chances in the first half against Spain :sad:

hmmmmm who to cheer for now..?

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Scotland didnt qualify :sad:

Looks like my tournament will be spent supporting whichever team England are playing :p

Brazil are going to waltz to the WC anyway, they're far too good.

·
Registered
268 Posts
joske said:
no Belgium this time :crying2: and they had so many chances in the first half against Spain :sad:

hmmmmm who to cheer for now..?
jajaj yes, I almost had a heart attack in the 1st half. however, Casillas is quite good, and you missed all those chances... ;)

you should cheer for Spain!!! :rolleyes: didn't you see how funny we are?? jajaja

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
:p dunno if my family would allow me to cheer for Spain after you guys *definitively* kicked us out :rolleyes: hehehe

oh well, I'll just support our neighbours to the north, the Netherlands? or England or Italy (for the hot lads and ragazzi) :lol:

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
adee-gee said:
Scotland didnt qualify :sad:

Looks like my tournament will be spent supporting whichever team England are playing :p

Brazil are going to waltz to the WC anyway, they're far too good.

You got that right! :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts