Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It would be interesting considering their last meeting. Just imagine Nadal beating Djokovic and then losing to Stan!

·
Registered
29,222 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Nadal would demolish him
Not sure about that anymore. Wawrinka's powerful strokes would be really hard for Nadal.

If Nadal struggled against a guy that had no backhand and his 1st serve % was in the 40's (and minimum aces, before you think about that) then I don't see how he could destroy Wawrinka.

Nadal's serves has been pathetic. Look what Wawrinka did to Federer's 2nd serves.

·
Registered
15,739 Posts
Well, if Nishikori manges to win, it could affect him seriously for the next match.

If Tsonga wins, I think Stan has a chance to get to the final. Though Tsonga is unpredictable, interesting to see.

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
I'd like to see this final. Could be a good match regardless of winner. Djokovic - Wawrinka would also be interesting.

·
Your visions will happen
48,592 Posts
Wawrinka playing the best since AO 14

Should have been banging 18 year olds since the start :D Really gives him a good mentality

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Wawrinka will definitely be the favorite against the winner of Tsonga-Nishikori. If he plays against Nishikori I will be surprised if he loses more than 1 set.

Nadal has Djokovic to worry about. If he beats Djokovic he will demolish Murphy or Daweed.

It's definitely possible, 2nd most likely scenario after Djokovic-Wawrinka.

·
|
14,993 Posts
Djokovic hasn't got any manhood when he plays Rafa at Roland Garros, so I know Rafa is a likely finalist (I still don't believe in Murray at Roland Garros).

·
Registered
10,559 Posts
Wawrinka playing the best since AO 14

Should have been banging 18 year olds since the start :D Really gives him a good mentality
Kyrgios says AMEN!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts