Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There I said it.

·
Registered
21,952 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
He has shown that he can play at Slam-winning level twice, so why not a third time? Even Wimbledon and (especially) the US Open are not outside his reach if he can replicate that level.

·
Registered
21,952 Posts
WawrinkaForCYGS
That makes no sense, he is not like Djokovic, but utterly inconsistent. Don't expect to change in the future.

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
He'll lose to mugs in R2-R3 of the next 10 tournaments, only to be GOATing at some random Slam next year :superlol:
I love Stan, but I really can't see him playing like today all year long, not even 70% of that. Djokovic is just one unlucky son of a bitch that all the stars aligned perfectly for Stan (astrology not included).

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Magnus will not be pleased :sad:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Murray fans in meltdown mode now that Wawrinka has surpassed their fake God

·
Registered
10,899 Posts
Well, Stan isn't world number 2 like Muezza. At least not yet.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
He matches up pretty well with Djokovic whereas Murray has a mental block against him these days. It'll depend on draws but I can see either player winning several more slams or no more slams. The number 2 seed is essential for Andy I think, he needs to be in the opposite half from Novak outside of Wimbledon.

I'd like to see a match between Andy and Stan soon, I think the last was the beatdown at the US Open.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts