Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Re: Wawrinka:"I have already made such request for direct problems with the umpire"

OP's title is misleading. Totally missed the gist of Stan's comments.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Re: Wawrinka:"I have already made such request for direct problems with the umpire"

He even made request for Mirka after what happened last year. :lol:

·
Registered
7,963 Posts

well said by stan. I see Lahyani as the biggest offender of this since he wants to have the spotlight all on him in the semis/final.

·
Registered
292 Posts

I Agree with everything Stan said except maybe the part where he says "it should be granted only if the umpire has made mistakes or faults". Depends on the context, everybody makes mistakes. But I can see what he's trying to say.

·
Registered
596 Posts

Any Swiss Mafia cannot be found. :shrug:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts

well said by stan. I see Lahyani as the biggest offender of this since he wants to have the spotlight all on him in the semis/final.
Lahyani is a company man and a brown noser.

Bernardes tried to do the right thing and it backfired. At least for now.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts

French tyrants in complete damage control. Clearly affected by the corruption case against FIFA, so they are willing to roll out every jack*** who will just read from the script.

·
Registered
235 Posts

Agree with Wawrinka. The NBA referee Joey Crawford once received a severe suspension for exhibiting bias toward the San Antonio Spurs. That's the kind of situation that should result in a chair umpire being taken off a particular player's matches, not "I don't like that so-and-so enforces a rule to my detriment."

·
23,797 Posts

Thought it would be Wawrinka actually agreeing to Nadal but it seems that he is OK with requesting for change if it is due to a wrong call. I do hope the most fair of umpires go to Semis and Finals, and maybe mix them up from the usuals. That being said the usuals are relatively the best but at the same time they do seem a bit casual towards the top players. Not sure why when the game should be above the players.

·
Read Only
11,640 Posts

Everyday they bash Nadal, but it came out that many players do this :lol: But still Nadal's threads full of post now.

·
Registered
14,476 Posts

Oh Stan, what a cheater, disgusting, awful human being you ;)

·
Registered
4,896 Posts

When a player makes such a request, it should be granted only if the umpire has made mistakes or faults.
One would think this is enough clarification for the tards. :clap2:

But, no, nothing can satisfy the tards, the retards.

Reactions: Mimi

·
Registered
550 Posts

One would think this is enough clarification for the tards. :clap2:

But, no, nothing can satisfy the tards, the retards.
Nadal never stepping on a tennis court again would satisfy me.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts

Lahyani is a company man and a brown noser.

Bernardes tried to do the right thing and it backfired. At least for now.
For you, the definition of "doing the right thing" is screwing Nadal over as much as possible because you hate Nadal with every atom of your being. I mean, you've even gone as far as saying that Nadal is evil and the embodiment of Satan. How crazy do you have to be to say things like that? This is a serious question. WOW...

·
Registered
1,530 Posts

Oh Stan, what a cheater, disgusting, awful human being you ;)
LOL this. Wait when it is revealed so did Federer. And either Nole or somebody in Nole's environment.

Gulbis, who is known for blunt honesty, said a while back that he knew Djokovic since they were juniors, and that the image that he projects is fake. Heed the words of the Ernests! :)

·
Registered
1,530 Posts

For you, the definition of "doing the right thing" is screwing Nadal over as much as possible because you hate Nadal with every atom of your being. I mean, you've even gone as far as saying that Nadal is evil and the embodiment of Satan. How crazy do you have to be to say things like that? This is a serious question. WOW...
With the information I posted in that thread, I think that the most reasonable conclusion is that Nadal is the Devil in the flesh.

I have, however, entertained other theories. It is possible that Uncle Toni merely sold Nadal's soul to the Devil. That could be why he forced him to play left handed as a child.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts

Novak already said he's never considered it and Stan is saying only if they make mistakes or faults...
And yet here we have delusional satanworshippers saying wait til novak is outed and holding up that very portion of stan's comments that differentiates his stance from baldal's as proof that we are the tards for going after rafa?

:stupid:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts

With the information I posted in that thread, I think that the most reasonable conclusion is that Nadal is the Devil in the flesh.

I have, however, entertained other theories. It is possible that Uncle Toni merely sold Nadal's soul to the Devil. That could be why he forced him to play left handed as a child.
Thank you for illustrating what kind of a wacko you are. LOL

In your fairy tale, Federer is God, Djokovic is the Son of God, and Nadal is the Devil.

Say, how come Federer likes and respects Nadal, but has often derided Djokovic (as when he laughed about Djokovic's retirements in a post match interview). Don't you see your analogy failing?

How about Djokovic yelling to an audience to fellate him? Does that sound like something the Son of God would do? LMFAO.

Also, in case you need further proof you are full of crap, while Djokovic lives in Montecarlo to avoid paying taxes in his native Serbia, Nadal pays taxes in Spain and is fully involved with many social projects helping unprivileged children.

Your theory is a bunch of hooey designed to please already prominent haters.

Now go with the SOG, son. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts