Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GBR Are now out. No Way back! 100% Definate loss for the gbr team. Looks like a 5-0 hammering too! Will GBR even win a set :shrug:

·
Banned
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TennisGrandSlam said:
yeah!

support Switzerland

support Wawrinka

support Federer

:cool:
I wonder if the two remaining singles matches will be played after gbr lose the doubles match? What do you reckon?

·
Registered
940 Posts
Its all she wrote for the british team.Murray served 42 percent on his first serves, not good, credit to Wawrinka for playing an excellent match!

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Stanislas :yippee:

Andy :crying2:

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Stan :woohoo: and in straight sets

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
lol, they may win the doubles and if they do then roger win wrap it up against murray. but if the swiss win it then roger probably wont play a dead rubber so they may have a chance to save some pride. murray doesnt really have a big weapon, but the serve in time will become one.

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Woot! Congrats Stanislas!

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
joeb_uk said:
I was looking forward to seeing murray face federer (in a live match) :sad:
yeah me two, thats why i wanted mujrray to win. but the brits win the doubles then federer will play murray. but i dont really want the swiss to lose the doubles i also realy want federer to play murray so im kinda in 2

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
1sun said:
yeah me two, thats why i wanted mujrray to win. but the brits win the doubles then federer will play murray. but i dont really want the swiss to lose the doubles i also realy want federer to play murray so im kinda in 2
I don't see us winning the doubles, Allegro-Federer have won titles together, Rusky-Murray haven't even played together before. bah

·
Registered
985 Posts
well played wawrinka

·
Registered
10,023 Posts
congrats to stan on capturing his first davis cup match win :banana:

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
uNIVERSE mAN said:
I don't see us winning the doubles, Allegro-Federer have won titles together, Rusky-Murray haven't even played together before. bah
yeah i think fed and yes man will win but its doubles so it could easily go either way.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Wawrinka really delivered on the key points. Big first serves time and time again.

Andy played ok - better than I expected really. But his serve is a liability and that was the difference between the players (105 points - 103 points)

And he wasted the tiebreak from 3-0 up (2 points against serve)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts