Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tough one, he had to break to close it out. He'll need to step it up to have a chance against Ferrer or Robredo.

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Re: Wawrinka def. Montanes 6-3, 6-7, 6-4

Good lord he made a meal of that, finally came through though.

Allez Stani, the Swiss clay court GOAT :worship:

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Wawrinka def Montanes 6-3 6-7(8) 6-4

Another tough match with Fat Albert, but Stani repeats his semi run from last year.

Well done, failed to serve the match out, but broke for the match.

·
124,507 Posts
Another tough battle with Fat Albert Montañes.

Good to break for the match, after he stuffed it up, while serving for it.

·
@Ryan's Hat
19,893 Posts
I don't like Wawrinka:(

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Almost 3 hours with Albert.:haha: Wawa will be toast tomorrow vs Ferrer/Robredo.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
There's no claycourt QF of a serious tournament without a Swiss guy this year

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Almost 3 hours with Albert.:haha: Wawa will be toast tomorrow vs Ferrer/Robredo.

Ferru is in the finals. you can make book on that. he is also going to give Nadal fits. looks like he is rapidly achieving great form on clay.

i would feel better if Nadal was to deal with worn out Wawrinka in the finals but it is not going to happen.

·
124,507 Posts
Ferru is in the finals. you can make book on that. he is also going to give Nadal fits. looks like he is rapidly achieving great form on clay.

i would feel better if Nadal was to deal with worn out Wawrinka in the finals but it is not going to happen.
In other words Robredo will make the final.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
In other words Robredo will make the final.

man i would like nothing better but i just dont see how. Nadal is now supporting a little bandage on his left shoulder. he came up with some bullshit excuse like they are using different balls here but the fact of the matter is that it is sore from overuse in Monte Carlo. 10 matches in 6 days and the practice sessions.

Nadal needs a little break. Ferru is going to push him to 3 more than likely. so Robredo or Wawrinka would work better.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Well done Stan!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts