·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wawa breaks 1st game, all over lol

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Re: DC Playoff : Wawrinka leads Hewitt 4-6 6-4 6-7(7) 6-4 5-3* (Suspended to bad ligh

Good effort from both players over all though. Congrats Stan!

·
Premium Member
12,570 Posts
Re: DC Playoff : Wawrinka leads Hewitt 4-6 6-4 6-7(7) 6-4 5-3* (Suspended to bad ligh

Okay Lleyton that was f*cking ridiculous. :lol:

What an anti-climax.

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
DC Playoff : Wawrinka d. Hewitt 4-6 6-4 6-7(7) 6-4 6-3

Hewitt with two doubles in the last game but was clearly injured.

·
Registered
12,633 Posts

oh shoot.. I never did get a stream to work.. watched live scoring

Imagine all those support folks they have to pay a day's wages for doing 2 mins work

·
Registered
6,874 Posts

ok but it's pathetic to restart a match the day after for just one game, a minute about

·
♥ eve ♥
40,985 Posts

Thank you Roger.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Wow that was fast haha

I am very impressed with Wawrinka. I was afraid that he would lose concentration after losing that third set, but he was the better player for the rest of the match.

Good job team Swiss

edit: Hewitt hit two DFs in the last game?? Damn, I guess he really wanted it to finish.

·
Registered
4,650 Posts

You could put wall instead Wawrinka and outcome would be the same. :lol:

·
Premium Member
20,725 Posts

Stan :) :banana:

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
:yawn: Hewitt is such a mug these days. He should retire already before he gets another chance to embarrass himself. Losing on grass to choking Mugwinka, really? :eek: :zzz:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Wow that was fast haha

I am very impressed with Wawrinka. I was afraid that he would lose concentration after losing that third set, but he was the better player for the rest of the match.

Good job team Swiss
yeah Stan surprisingly was the better player on GRASS. Like Fed said yest, both guys played their heart out, and Stan put such a phenomenal effort here :yeah: I couldn't recognize this Stan from the one 3 days ago vs Tomic, he could barely move that day.

well done to the Swiss :hatoff:

Rest up Lleyton, hope to see him back on tour soon.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
This was a nightmare, the Swiss better keep their fingers crossed to avoid grass from now on.

Things will look interesting now that the two will try their best to put full time and effort in the world stages.

Hopefully no more chokes.

Great job Stan! Congratulations.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Stan was too solid throughout the last 2 sets. :yeah:

Hewitt is growing older at a rate of 1 decade per month. Retirement looms.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts