Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mercedes Cup

Stan over Chela 11/8 £500 Pound Stake Single

Bad match up for Juan, Stan back in form and playing well and can counter Juan's boring style, i dont see any reason why Stan cannot win this match. Stan is good on the dirt, has won a claycourt title and i think Chela is better on hard and he couldnt beat stan on his fave surface. Signs are ominous for Chela.

Head to Head Stan Leads 1-0

6-7 6-4 6-4 6-4 Us Open

Good Luck:cool:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Match Time: 21 July 2007, 05:45 CET
Tournament: Countrywide Classic, LA

Fleishman: 13-9 on hard courts this year, 71-58 since 2003

Stepanek: 7-5 on hard courts this year, 38-39 since 2003

H2H:
They'll meet for the first time

American wildcard Fleishman is having his best tournament of his career in LA. This tournament is being held on his former college and he's playing with the support of his friends and family. He upset top seed Fernando Gonzalez in first round and showed it was not a fluke result with his win over Kendrick in 2nd round. He'll meet Radek Stepanek in quarter final. Radek is overcoming a very bad injury (dislocated disc in his neck). He's still not %100 percent for sure. Also he doesn't have much success on US soil throughout his career. I think Fleishman can keep this match close with the confidence level he has coming into this match and the support of his folks.

Pick: Fleishman +4 Games

Odds: 1.80 (Gamebookers)

Stake:
6 Units

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

H2H:

American wildcard Fleishman is having his best tournament of his career in LA. This tournament is being held on his former college and he's playing with the support of his friends and family. He upset top seed Fernando Gonzalez in first round and showed it was not a fluke result with his win over Kendrick in 2nd round. He'll meet Radek Stepanek in quarter final. Radek is overcoming a very bad injury (dislocated disc in his neck). He's still not %100 percent for sure. Also he doesn't have much success on US soil throughout his career. I think Fleishman can keep this match close with the confidence level he has coming into this match and the support of his folks.

Stake:
6 Units

Looks good kantele! I was thinking the same thing and will now place a wager. You can get +4.5 though at Pinnacle. Just to let you know.

gl

·
Registered
33,360 Posts

H2H:

Stake:
6 Units

free pick from serve4cash(paid site)

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

H2H:

Stake:
6 Units

Thats pretty weak man posting this like it is your own. If you're going to do that at least name the source where you got it.

·
Registered
33,360 Posts
Thats pretty weak man posting this like it is your own. If you're going to do that at least name the source where you got it.

he 'works' for serve4cash

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Nadal's leg is injured and still is beating people, easily. Very interesting. But if Lopez gets beaten easily I'll be surprised. But I still think Nadal will win in two tight sets.

Wawrinka has a got chance here to win, might take wawrinka to win.

Haase to win his match is still pending for me. :cool:

·
Registered
12,588 Posts
lalo and nadal are 2x partners and good friends too, plus nadals injury i think lalo has a shot ill make a tiny bet on him
You have to consider that Nadal will retire if he has a real problem. if your site pays on retirements thats worth a shot. If he doesnt retire I think he will win.

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have to be honest that safin loss last night was hard to take:mad: but i am still in the green for this week because of live betting:)

Todays fave acca will be

Youzny over darcis 1/4
chakvadtze over mirza 4/11
Woods beat brier 2 balls 2/5
Blake over lee 1/2

1 - 20 of 123 Posts