Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just out on the beach at Key Biscayne (right by the Tennis Center) and the wind was really, really gusting. I've been there each morning this week and this was easily the windiest day, yesterday and Tuesday were relatively calm. If this continues into night look for ugly QF matches.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
beach / key biscayne
I hate you, period :fiery:
lol, sorry dude :p

I am on spring break so every morning I have been hitting the beach. Wouldn't want to play in the wind they have out there today!

On a positive note, it was very sunny with really no clouds, don't expect any rain delays today or tonight.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
^^ I'm sure Rafa doesn't mind this at all. But for Roger it might mean bad news indeed.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Berdych is not playing today though. I thought Davydenko would be most affected with his pinpoint timing.

·
Registered
20,460 Posts
It doesn't matter for the other semi, and the wind usually dies down in the evening so it should be ok for the night match :shrug:

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its at one mile an hour out of the east. what are we going to do will all this wind?
Well I don't know the numbers or whether it died down :shrug:

All I know is that this morning the wind on the beach was ridiculous, spraying water all over.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts