Your visions will happen
47,141 Posts
Roddick OUTGUNS Karlovic 7-6, 7-6, into DC finals

That bh pass by roddick at 5-5 in the 2nd set tb :worship:

·
Registered
32,120 Posts
Just pathetic,Ivo.

Karlovic is a very big headcase.He can't hold when it matters the most.
Typical Croatian choker :sad:
Just like all.

4-1 in the first set TB,and 2 sp's.

Goes 3-5 down in the second set's TB,gets back to 5-5 and loses 2 points :smash: :smash: :smash:

What a choke.So weak mentally.

Watch him losing to Fed in 2 TB's also.

Ivo is very frustrating sometimes.Just CAN'T serve big when it most matters.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ivo was a better player in the first set (had deuce and set point on Roddick serve once), but he choked as usual in the tiebreakers :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Yeah it was good stuff from Roddick, he lost some TBs in row which cost his mental state but now he has 3 in row and the 2nd one was so great - great Backhand pass to earn MP

·
Premium Member
25,459 Posts
Man, I hate Andy-Ivo matches but I'm so happy Andy has finally figured out how to serve and serve well again. 151mph, 142mph, that serve was blazing :banana: He needed to do that against Ivo, otherwise he would've lost. That running backhand winner that sealed the second TB for him was briliant :eek: Dare I say, it was Nadal-worthy :drool: :worship:

It feels like I haven't seen Andy play clutch like this in quite a long while so I'm very happy to see Taco Bell boy play so well. I just hope he can keep it up for just one more match. :D

·
Your visions will happen
47,141 Posts
Nice to see all the positive comments in here :D

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
That backhand pass at 5-5* in the tiebreak was sick. :worship:

Way to go Andy, hopefully it'll be a Roddick/Isner final.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Roddick did a good job of counteracting the pressure of Dr. Ivo's serve. He needs to keep working on his return-of-serve skills though. The bh shot just prior to MP was very nice.:)

·
Your visions will happen
47,141 Posts
1 - 20 of 54 Posts