Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Expected tank. Young is too good for a MM tournament like this, he's saving his energy for the big one, the US Open. Wouldn't be surprised if we saw a Donald Young Vs Nadal final this USO, with Nadal prevailing in a tight 4 setter :shrug:

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Not much to say, expected result and also how their match was going, Milos didn´t even faced BP, wasn´t good on return himself but get chances and got breakes - Young has nothing on Raonic on this surface, i mean he is not big server himself so you know that Raonic will have chances to break, in rallies he is not clearly better i would say Milos was as good in rallies so expected straight sets victory for Milos who i hope will finally win 500 level event - failed in F in Memphis-Roddick, Melzer and Tokyo-Kei,Delpo

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
Good week for the Don but he still has mental frailties that he needs to work on. He has improved a lot with his mentality etc but still has lots to do. I look forward to him owning Divatrov jn Toronto.

Congrats to Raonic fans :).

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
One down and one more to go. Hope vasek is well rested for tonight. If it's 2 Canadians in the final it would be hard to pick who I'd rather win. But I'd like to see vasek win his first title.

·
Registered
13,452 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
One down and one more to go. Hope vasek is well rested for tonight. If it's 2 Canadians in the final it would be hard to pick who I'd rather win. But I'd like to see vasek win his first title.
I agree, Vasek needs it more. 500 points here and he's more than defend his Vancouver/Montreal results from last year :eek:

·
Registered
177 Posts
More bullshit from this clownish Dwayne Wade lookalike. He continues to drag down American tennis. Wish he would just quit and take his horrible attitude with him. Mug.

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
Milos didn't take Young very seriously at all. Turned out he didn't have to, so I guess he was right not to exert himself too much in this one.

He'll surely have a much more challenging final against either Gasquet or Pospisil. Would love to see it be an all-Canadian affair, though.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
More bullshit from this clownish Dwayne Wade lookalike. He continues to drag down American tennis. Wish he would just quit and take his horrible attitude with him. Mug.
Donald's body language was a bit down he needs to work on that. Still a good week for Donald he needs to work on his attitude.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Milos didn't take Young very seriously at all. Turned out he didn't have to, so I guess he was right not to exert himself too much in this one.

He'll surely have a much more challenging final against either Gasquet or Pospisil. Would love to see it be an all-Canadian affair, though.
There would be something so fitting and poetic about an all-Canadian final, considering the state of North American (men's) tennis. Having an all-CANADIAN final in America's capital of all places would just be too sweet :D:lick::drool:

·
Banned
18,509 Posts

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
Easy route for an ATP 500 final ever?

Sock (60), Hewitt (45), Johnson (68), Young (73).

Good job by Raonic though, did what he was supposed to do. Take advantage of the weak draw to add points.

Good week for Young too.

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
After the colossal bend over to Frauderer in Wimbledon SF this year, I have come to the conclusion that my previous predictions were erroneous :shrug:
You expected Milos to beat the best grass court player of all time in his first slam SF at Wimbledon? And it made you take a complete 180 on him as a player? Seems rather harsh. :lol:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts