Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Typical scoreline :rolleyes:

Hewitt returned ALL of Raonic's points in the 2nd set tiebreak and he choked in a ridiculous way in at least a half of them

Hewitt with 0/4 break points won, Raonic 0/1

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
4 sets played for Raonic and 4 tie-breaks. Anyone still want to argue that this guy isn't a servebot?

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Disgusting.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Expected. Hewitt had alot of BP in the first should of won the set.
Raonic served 10 aces in his first 3 serves games:eek:

·
Registered
57,598 Posts
Ridiculous choking by Hewitt as usual. Easily the better player in this set. Of the 8 quarterfinals, Giraldo will be my favorite :help: He's like my 50th favorite of the top 100.

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
lol, typical. At least Rusty played up to his seed and it was a close result (and he could have won this...)
Good win for Milos, he'll like the way his draw looks now, he's the favourite in his half imo.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I think it's peculiar that Milos has caught tiebreak-itis here.

He usually hardly plays them (compared to Isner or Karlovic) and when he does, he usually loses them.

·
Registered
22,412 Posts

He usually hardly plays them (compared to Isner or Karlovic) and when he does, he usually loses them.
He's had a while off since Wimbledon. Just getting back into the swing of things he won't break as often and that means a lot of tiebreaks. Thankfully his serve just comes so natural he's won them. With a little more match practice hopefully the rest of his game will come around.

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
First tennis match I have watched since that unmentionable Wimbledon quarter-final and yet again I am disgusted.

Tennis really is in a bad place at the moment.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
As I said yesterday there is a reason Milos is top ten he wins his matches. Hewitt is actually a tougher opponent than Sock BUT again Milos wins the match in straight sets. I do not feel like Milos is playing his best tennis BUT he finds a way to win despite not being on top of his game.

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Raonic is a real Top five

·
Registered
13,452 Posts

His return game is way off right now, especially from what it was during clay and even grass season. He'll find some form eventually, hopefully at this tournament.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts