Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a bad match from Pospisil but what a pathetic performance from Berdych :spit: Ended it in style... with a double :superlol:

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Vasek's ROS :eek::worship:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Washington R3: [13] Pospisil def. [1] Berdych 6-2 6-4

:eek:

Great stuff from Vashy, huge improvements from his previous matches. Seems to have found that confidence as we're getting closer to his favorite tournament of the year.

Big Berd tho :bigwave:

·
Registered
7,025 Posts
Washington R3 : Pospisil def. Berdych 6-2 6-4

Birdshit at his very best today : overhitting everything (even some second serves), bad first serve %, no tactics, awful under pressure. :lol:
Well done to Vasek. :)

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Vasek was back to Canada-style tennis, impressive hockey stuff from him, Berdych had no answer.

Great from Vasek, hope he can go far from here.

·
Registered
12,577 Posts
Re: Washington R3 : Pospisil def. Berdych 6-2 6-4

Good win for Pospisil in the sense that Berydch is 5 in the world, but other than that, Berdych basically didn't show up.

Also, that DF on MP was so obvious.

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
Vasek played really good. Probably Giraldo next for a shot at the semis, really good chance for Vasek to earn some quality ranking points because he's got 350(will add at least 10) of them dropping of next week

·
Registered
10,093 Posts

Just about as Vasek realizes he has a mountain of pts to defend, he records his first top 10 win of the year :D :lol:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts

Super play from Vashy, first top ten win of the year and the top seed is dispatched. :worship: :banana:

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Amaaazing performance by Pospisil. This guy has really converted me into a fan.

Everything on his racquet came off like gold tonight. Spectacular shot-making; picked apart Berdych's ROS; dictated more-often from the baseline; and he showed off nice all-court abilities to boot.

Really hoping he and Sock can both continue making strides in Singles this Summer.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Vasek played really good. Probably Giraldo next for a shot at the semis, really good chance for Vasek to earn some quality ranking points because he's got 350(will add at least 10) of them dropping of next week
Are you counting out the dude who cracked the top 100 at 33?

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
This is so AWESOME! Vasek has a real opportunity here to go far in this tournament! I knew Vasek had an opportunity he already beat Tomas before in Montreal last year. This shows Montreal was no fluke awesome result!

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
Are you counting out the dude who cracked the top 100 at 33?
no, I'm counting out the dude who lost the first set 6-2, unfortunately for Estrella that was him.

I'd love for Estrella to win. That be another free 90 ranking points for Vasek.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts

Good win for Pospisil in the sense that Berydch is 5 in the world, but other than that, Berdych basically didn't show up.

Also, that DF on MP was so obvious.
Not Pospisil fault I think Berdych lost due to the fact he already LOST to Pospisil last year he KNOWS this kid is good and he showed it again today! Awesome stuff from the young Pospisil! This is an important win due to Tomas being top ten in the world. It also shows Pospisil win in Montreal was no fluke as many on here said it was.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts

I wanted Ginepri to take out Berdick just for lulz but Popsicle got the job done anyway.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
no, I'm counting out the dude who lost the first set 6-2, unfortunately for Estrella that was him.

I'd love for Estrella to win. That be another free 90 ranking points for Vasek.
You think being a set (and a break now) down will stop Victor Estrella Burgos? Think again.

He'd have chances against Pospisil too.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts