Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The third set tiebreaker was hilarious. Karlovic gifted a minibreak with an awful volley at 3-3, then Johnson double faulted and hit a shocking ue to gift it straight back. Ivo then got two MPs (one on his serve, on which he duly volleyed into the net). Ivo then double faulted to set up Johnson's MP.

Pretty dull match aside from that, a grand total of zero break points in the last two sets.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Re: Washington R3: Johnson def. Karlovic 3-6 7-6 (4) 7-6 (7)

Johnson outbotting bots like a boss bot

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Steve:bowdown:

Impressive thumpings of these servebots in back to back matches and saving MP's:woohoo:

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Ivo should have taken this, but congrats to Johnson that after that weird 1st set from his side he played better and it was tie-breaks and Ivo keep loosing them

·
Registered
20,715 Posts
would like to ask a mood who brought player bashing definition to suggest me non bannable terms which describe Karlovic? the most polite one which comes to my mind worth at least 3 infractions

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
epic stuff

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Steve's serve and forehand are so impressive.

His backhand though? Honestly, I think it's the worst backhand I've ever seen at tour level. You can tell he has no confidence in the shot. Speaks to how good his serve and forehand are, that he has done as well as he has.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Just out of curiosity for spanish people here, my national tv was broadcasting Kerber's match so I had to watch this on a streaming, Desportes channel, do that channel broadcast in English in Spain? That's kind of strange

·
Registered
20,715 Posts
Just out of curiosity for spanish people here, my national tv was broadcasting Kerber's match so I had to watch this on a streaming, Desportes channel, do that channel broadcast in English in Spain? That's kind of strange
don't know which receiver do you have but those Canal+ Deportes channels have English audio option on my box.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
how losers can so calmly accept being losers. on his place i would or stop playing or break anything and anyone around me
Had some money on the doc, didn't you mate?

·
Super Moderator
62,003 Posts
would like to ask a mood who brought player bashing definition to suggest me non bannable terms which describe Karlovic? the most polite one which comes to my mind worth at least 3 infractions
You don't have to say it. We all know what you're thinking.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts