Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTA score.:lol:

Dimitrov...:spit:

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Good win for Stevie J. I expect big things from him this hard court season.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
This is a really bad loss for Grigor. Had a BP at 1-1, but couldn't convert and was one way traffic after that.

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Didn't Dimitrov say recently that he will rule tennis now that he's not with Sharapova?

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Dimitrov sinking to a new low. After that Pova break up I really thought he would put it together.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Thank god he got rid of Rasheed lol.

People and he are delusional if they think he is going to suddenly become a better player. Rasheed got everything he could out of Dimitrov, you can only work with what you have and Dimitrov has limitations.

·
Registered
11,946 Posts
He lost from Johnson ? ... Wow ...

He shoiuld definetelly fire Rasheed after this loss ....... oh wait ...

·
Bring it Home
21,035 Posts
What a joke Dimitrov became this year. Now he just needs to lose to Querrey at some points, then he could say he lost to every american mug.

Harrison - check.
Sock - check.
Johnson - check.
Querrey - not check yet, but not because of lack of trying. :p

I was pretty sure he was going to lose thought, picked Johnson in the survival. :shrug:

Edit -- Looks like he played under right shoulder's pain. Got massage after 2nd set and withdrew from doubles later. That my explain the crap serving in this tournament. Only 3 aces in 3 sets is strange really, sadly we don't have serve speed info in those tournaments. :shrug:
https://twitter.com/tennis_photos/status/629440316198752256/photo/1

1 - 20 of 61 Posts