• Sock in 3

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raonic is the favorite, but Sock has beaten him before (albeit only once out of the four times they've played). It would be good for American tennis for Sock to have a breakthrough win against a top 10 player here.

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
Hopefully Raonic wins this so Sock can go to Toronto so him and Pospisil(who will lose to Berdych at best, could lsoe before that) can sign up on site to get into the Toronto doubles draw without needed a WC.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hopefully Raonic wins this so Sock can go to Toronto so him and Pospisil(who will lose to Berdych at best, could lsoe before that) can sign up on site to get into the Toronto doubles draw without needed a WC.
I'd rather see Sock and Pops do well in singles.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
I think Sock is starting to improve lately but so is Raonic. It could be a good match but Raonic should win in the end. Maybe in 3

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
I'd rather see Sock and Pops do well in singles.
I'd rather Raonic do well in singles, and as much as I'd prefer it Pospisil isn't beating Berdych(again)

and I bet the only reason they're not playing doubles in Washington is because Sock and Pospisil were playing doubles at the time of the on site sign in for Washington, they were 2 out in the original list.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
raonic in 2 sets

1 - 8 of 8 Posts