Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't get a stream for this match but it seems a surprising result. Di the Minotaur Goat or was Johnson bad - or both?

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
I couldn't get a stream for this match but it seems a surprising result. Di the Minotaur Goat or was Johnson bad - or both?
De Minaur was impressive at the baseline and Steve could be better but from my point of view, all the credit to a big Alex who is playing so good this week. Let´s see against Hyeon Chung later.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
De Minaur was impressive at the baseline and Steve could be better but from my point of view, all the credit to a big Alex who is playing so good this week. Let´s see against Hyeon Chung later.
Could be a good match if Alex isn't tired, although it wasn't a long match and he will have a two match break before he's on again s he should be ok.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Could be a good match if Alex isn't tired, although it wasn't a long match and he will have a two match break before he's on again s he should be ok.
He will be ok. Don't worry.

Enviado desde mi SM-J320FN mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Alex defeated Johnson in Brisbane too. I think he likes this matchup
Interestingly, Steve got his revenge a few months later during March beating him easily hardcourt in 6-2, 6-2, but that was Challengers in Irving.
I am sure Alex would rather be beaten that way as that match doesn't count as an official H2H anyway and now he owns a perfect 2-0 H2H record

1 - 6 of 6 Posts