Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up, you guys don't follow tournaments if they are in America?

This was a pretty interesting match. Nishioka played very well but Zverev was too overpowering in the end. Hope to see both of these guys more in the future.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts

This was a pretty interesting match. Nishioka played very well but Zverev was too overpowering in the end. Hope to see both of these guys more in the future.
This has become pretty much a Djoko/Fed/Murray/Nadal forum. people only care about them 4 here. Its a shame

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
LOL for a second there I read Nishikori :haha:

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I've been following Zverev since last year, he has been even more impressive this year. (Unfortunately I'll have to miss most of the matches in NA timezone :().

@andyroddick
Watching this kid Zverev play in DC is as impressed as I've been w a young player in a long time ......

·
Registered
26,128 Posts
Nishioka made very few errors from 2-4 to 6-6 and gained momentum, then missed a volley at 1-1 in the tb and Zverev stepped up with aggressive play. Not sure why he returned serve from so far behind the baseline against this slow serve though.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Nice win Alex :yeah:
Kandy is a tough ask in the next round, but you never know it's the opening round for Kev so he might come out cold. Good luck Sasch :cool:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Zverev has won a round now at 8 of his last 10 tournaments 250 or above, good progress continues.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,651 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts

It's in the middle of the night this one ended at like 1:30 am.

After Nishioka did great job at coming back in the first set being down a break he just threw it away leaking errors everywhere in TB :(, anyway Zverev deserved the win at the end but he still has major work to do.

·
MONSOON season.
82,285 Posts
I don't know if Nishioka has enough firepower to make it big :awww:

·
Registered
5,893 Posts
This has become pretty much a Djoko/Fed/Murray/Nadal forum. people only care about them 4 here. Its a shame
This forum is much better than those in China, a few thousand people in each of the big four forums and a few people talking about the young guns, no discussion at all about players outside top 20:(

Reactions: Berd Lover

·
23,941 Posts
That's a bit of an overstatement compared to other tennis forums, I'm sure. :lol: It's just that these are Young Guns, still need to get the exposure they can. Talking about the match this is probably the most entertaining I watched AlexRev play! :eek: he has shown his potential when he's playing quite aggressive and actually has decent net skills IMO.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts