Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Re: Milos gives Pospisil Vasektomy 6-1, 6-4

Wow, Pospisil was pretty mad at the handshake.
Tennis lost big time here, whatever, shit tournament anyway.

·
Your visions will happen
47,134 Posts

Very creative thread title

·
Registered
4,529 Posts

he should thank Gasquet

·
Banned
12,122 Posts

I did see this coming

·
Registered
2,042 Posts

Murray now the only member of the top 10 without a title in 2014.

·
Registered
9,401 Posts

Tremendous to know we've got another one sided rivalry between compatriots to look forward to over the next decade.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts

Pospisil was exhausted and it showed. Milos played well under pressure though he returned well and he was all business. Milos finally has his first ATP tour 500 title so this is a breakthrough for him too. For Pospisil he had an awesome week and he should not be down on himself. I just hope Pospisil will maintain this kind of play.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
They became closer during davis cup so milos felt bad bc they are friends but vasek can't help but feel a bit ashamed and embarrassed to look eye to eye with milos. These guys like each other.

·
Registered
451 Posts

Milos played a great first set right off the bat. You could see the lethargy in Vasek and good on him for being pissed off at himself after the match, he has always come across as a really sweet guy without killer instinct. This is what he needs moving forward.

Milos will be #6 tomorrow, Vashy #28. Awesome!

·
Registered
4,423 Posts

Expected result, 1st was was interresting 3 breaks of serve, Pospisil under pressure his 1st final and probably tired, 2nd set was more like we were expecting, both guys holding serves and Milos prevailing in the end. Great week for both guys

·
Registered
451 Posts

They became closer during davis cup so milos felt bad bc they are friends but vasek can't help but feel a bit ashamed and embarrassed to look eye to eye with milos. These guys like each other.
The dweebs on Sportsnet are trying to make a big deal out of it but what you said is what I agree with. I also think Milos was trying to console him a bit, and his celebration wasn't over the top.

·
Super Moderator
18,661 Posts

Judging in the interview on ESPN right now where they are sitting side by side I'd say the opposite...

·
Registered
2,331 Posts

Well it just shows Pospisil wants to do better it is good he is upset he should be. I don't think Milos played great he did what he had to do. But Pospisil was not on his A game today and to beat Milos he needs to get better. These two guys are NOT friends. I sense Pospisil is tired of being in Milos shadow and he wants to be seen as his own man. I hope this loss will inspire him to get better. Pospisil still had a great week got to his first ATP tour final he will be disappointed with the loss but he needs to keep working hard on his game.

·
Your visions will happen
47,134 Posts

Milos played a great first set right off the bat. You could see the lethargy in Vasek and good on him for being pissed off at himself after the match, he has always come across as a really sweet guy without killer instinct. This is what he needs moving forward.

Milos will be #6 tomorrow, Vashy #28. Awesome!
Two Canadians in the top 28 and one American in the top 50 :facepalm:

1 - 20 of 129 Posts