Feli next:cool:

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Legend moves on! :worship:

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Incredible. He's made himself a real ATP player. And I don't think anyone really expected that
And people were making fun of him being in main draws before. :lol:

·
Registered
82 Posts
This cheapens the win of Zverev quiet a bit and that's a shame. I know Estrella I train every day in the main court where he plays DC. Saw him winning in singles and doubles againts Urugay this year wiht Jose Hernandez. I took an autograph out of Hernandez but not from Victor, just Asked Victor if he had seen Kyrgios playing. Don't like his play It's a bit of a cheater in doubles pretty short and has no backhand.

First time I saw the guy 2010 playing futures as 227 in the world It's a complete shame he is in the top hundred I think.

·
Registered
24,789 Posts
This cheapens the win of Zverev quiet a bit and that's a shame. I know Estrella I train every day in the main court where he plays DC. Saw him winning in singles and doubles againts Urugay this year wiht Jose Hernandez. I took an autograph out of Hernandez but not from Victor, just Asked Victor if he had seen Kyrgios playing. Don't like his play It's a bit of a cheater in doubles pretty short and has no backhand.

First time I saw the guy 2010 playing futures as 227 in the world It's a complete shame he is in the top hundred I think.
You don't like him because he did not give an autograph, or because he doesn't like Kyrgios?

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Well, we have someone who hates Estrella.

MTF is amazing.

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts

:confused:

I'm sorry, but what this "Kyrgios sentence" has to do with all the rest?

·
Registered
82 Posts
You don't like him because he did not give an autograph, or because he doesn't like Kyrgios?
I don't like his playing style and he likes Kyrgios. I didn't ask him for an autograph. But I could multiple even met the guy half naked in the players area. I respect him I went to his practise day before DC. and got a little video of him hitting some balls.

Probably I'm just jelous hi is the main racket in my country but what makes me angry is tha fact he entered the top hundred without a backhand and due to playing challengers with no deep of field.

I'm not a COAW type. Just happens that I've met Victor a few times and that is all.

·
Your visions will happen
47,123 Posts
Fucking legend :worship:

live ranking #81 keep it up!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Watched this one live. First set Estrella was solid and Kamke was a mess. Kamke serving at I believe 1-1 in the second set was by far the longest and craziest game I've ever seen, so many chances for both guys and somehow Kamke held on. I thought he was going to fold if he didn't take that game, this woke him up a bit and from then on it was a much more even match up, Kamke just made a couple of rough errors in the third set tiebreak and that was it. Estrella deserved this one, fought like hell for it and got the win.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts

This is one hell of a weird post. Talk about babbling a load of nonsense. This match has nothing to do with Zverev's win over Kamke and who cares if you didn't even ask Victor for his autograph? I'm sure Victor managed to get over it and move on with his life. :rolleyes:

On topic, well done to Victor. Great to see him cementing his place in the top 100. :yeah:

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
tipical estrella epic style. congrats

1 - 20 of 22 Posts