Mens Tennis Forums banner

So?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've watched parts of 3 matches and all were awful: Djokovic vs. Monfils; Dimitrov vs. Young; Ferrer vs. Russell.

I assume Gasquet vs. Karlovic and Cilic vs. Jaziri weren't much better, judging by the scoreline and the comments.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Dimitrov young wasn't awful at all

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
AO Final...never forget, the day tennis died.
The day Wawrinka was born and the day Nadal was shown for being the one dimension muppet he is. The day Nadal realised he has been incredibly lucky and fortunate to win 5 grandslams outside of the french open.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
one of the worst lately, thats for sure

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Djokovic Monfils was a tense and exciting match. The result sucks, but it was an enthralling encounter.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
Are you even serious? I'd rather watch matches with a bit of drama even if that means some of the better players playing bad at times instead of going yay multiple 6-3 6-1 6-0 wins by the top players in slams woohoo.

This was one of the more dramatic days of tennis lately, and drama is enjoyable. I don't give a shit about going "whoa that was an incredible shot Nole hit up 6-4 *4-0 30-0, it doesn't matter, the match is already done and dusted.

·
Registered
356 Posts
There's been a thread like this for almost every masters/slam in the last 3 or 4 years. According to many on this site, tennis has got progressively worse, not by the season, but by the week.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts