Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
It was not, he was DSQ. Murray is in the final.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
It's just classic Faker. He doesn't know any better, really.

Reactions: Joey Tribbiani

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
It's why the world views Djokovic as a cheat, pure and simple.

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
No way I can take a shit in 3 mins, I'm not a woman ffs.

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Dunno. We don't have any details about it - what it was for, what he'd injured, etc. He just disappeared for 7 minutes.

I'd like to give all players the benefit of the doubt and say that they have legitimate medical issues when they take MTOs.

·
Registered
19,278 Posts
Yeah, going to the bathroom for 5 minutes, unreal fakery, I've never seen anything like this

·
Registered
10,559 Posts
Djokovic took an MTO, was taking long time between serves and was cheering and fistpumping on UEs. If they same was done by Rafa, you would have a 100 posts here in 10 mins!!!

I can't comment on the MTO though, there is no way that I, sitting in my room, know about the conditions and his health issues. It is fair not to comment.

·
Registered
185 Posts
It was total BS. No signs of injury before and all of a sudden he takes a MTO right when Murray finally gains some momentum. And then he wonders why fans don't like him. Figure it out on court for yourself, if you really are the best in the world, it shouldn't be a problem. Sometimes, in times of controversy, one's true colors show. Novak certainly showed his true colors and I lost even more respect for him. Disgusting.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Djokovic took an MTO, was taking long time between serves and was cheering and fistpumping on UEs. If they same was done by Rafa, you would have a 100 posts here in 10 mins!!!

I can't comment on the MTO though, there is no way that I, sitting in my room, know about the conditions and his health issues. It is fair not to comment.
Is it possible he was emptying his colostomy bag?

·
Registered
16,739 Posts
Very easy:
if you are a Novak hater then it wasn't
if you are a Novak fan then it was/I don't know

1 - 20 of 114 Posts