Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post this one now as I won't be around tommorrow:

Dima Tursunov to beat Nadal @ 4.5

First meeting between these two and you have to think that Tursunov has the tools to take out Nadal on an indoor court if he turns up. Nadal struggles against these type of players on fast courts and at times he has been humiliated like vs Tsonga at Aus Open and Youz in Chennai. Until he has found an answer to beat these big hitters, then I will continue backing against him.

·
Registered
30,764 Posts
I think we all know why you wont be around you called the thread wanky wednesday and now wont be around! dirty sod! lol

·
Registered
97,305 Posts
:lol:

Anyway, my social challenger bet :cool: (I don't see anything worth a prematch bet, maybe except Nishikori over Hartfield whose name should be Clayfield)

Haehnel over Economidis @ 2.20

Haehnel is a qualifier and I watched him a bit on the stream, and he looked comfortable on serve, and the surface is megafast so I think it's important. Economidis has been fucking of late, played a lot of pathetic tennis, and despite he won Belgrade in doubles, here in Besancon he already lost in doubles. It's not the "free money" bet because with a French player you never know, but at these odds worth a shot to me; for example I prefer this to Petzschner-Schuettler also at evens (I would take Phil but he says he's tired).

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Robby Ginepri 1.85 over Vliegen?

60 units on Janko Tipsarevic 1.74 over Gilles Simon!!

60 units on Fernando Verdasco 2.30 over Jarkko Nieminen!!

Good luck -other leans Ginepri 1.85/Sugiyami 1.60/Chakvetadze 2-1 @ 4.50/Becker 1.75!!

·
Registered
14,038 Posts
PENDING:

(voided--->RODDICK over Spadea) x HAAS over Kendrick @1.38 (monday f*ing odd), 10 units

add:

LJUBICIC-Berdych set.bet. 2-1 @ 7.20, 5 units
I hope to see a new fighting Ljuba, after SAfrican win.

·
Banned
5,404 Posts
Almagro x Nalbandian Double.

gl

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
2008 Mistaflava ATP Tennis Betting Record: 7-2 (+$400.00)

I am making my debut for 2008 a bit late this year, had some things to take care of but nonetheless I am here and ready to make some cash. Those who know me from the past know I have a knack for making big time cash in many different sports and tennis has been one of the most profitable ones over the last few years. Feel free to let me know if you disagree on anything, I certainly dont mind and certainly will not object to constructive criticism. LETS MAKE SOME FUCKIN CASH!

P.S. I do not wager on anything below 1.35

-------------------------------------------------

ATP Rotterdam

Nieminen 1.74 over Verdasco
Simon 2.13 over Tipsarevic

ATP San Jose

Garcia-Lopez 2.08 over Becker
Vliegen 2.11 over Ginepri
Nishikori 1.51 over Hartfield

:eek:

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
Anyone giving Tursunov a realistic chance to beat Rafa? Seems like he has the big arsenal to give the Spaniard trouble, although his lack of movement on court could spell trouble.

·
Registered
105 Posts
tipsarevic over simon @ 1.84
tipsarevic over simon 2-0 @2.98

·
Registered
14,038 Posts
ROITMAN over Volandri @ 3.40, 2 units
GIMENO-TRAVER over Acasuso @ 4.12, 2 units
SEPPI over Hewitt @ 3.23, 2 units
GABASHVILI over Mahut @ 2.87, 2 units
BECKER over GGL x NADAL over Tursunov @2.51, 2 units

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Anyone giving Tursunov a realistic chance to beat Rafa? Seems like he has the big arsenal to give the Spaniard trouble, although his lack of movement on court could spell trouble.

Yeah, if only he is in a right mood today.

In DC vs. Serbia ha played pretty crappy though

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
I think tipsys close battle with federer in january has give him even more belief he belongs with the best.

It must be tipsy at these odds.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts