Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Wake me up when evanzo stops making threads in pursuit of a personal vendetta against players ranked outside the top 50, even though that player will be better than the one he currently trolls about. :p

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
I'll wake you up, Evanzo. But please promise to remain asleep until Djoko reaches a semi!

·
Premium Member
24,626 Posts
... tennis at the top is getting interesting and exciting again and when we have a new #1. Could take a while, right? :lol: :p

·
#freeviktor
93,849 Posts
Wake me up when trolling Murray fans stop trying to provoke the Djokovic fans into some sort of war we could really care less about. :shrug:

·
Banned
5,053 Posts
savestheday91 said:
Wake me up when trolling Murray fans stop trying to provoke the Djokovic fans into some sort of war we could really care less about. :shrug:
Take the s off fans, as you can see there is only one Andy troll.

·
F***ing have it
17,589 Posts
evanzo said:
Djokovic gets to the semi-final of a main tour ATP event.
i can wake u up, without my hands .. :devil:

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
...when MTF posters can express support for their favourite player without acting like a complete and utter twat. My prospects for a long sleep are excellent, I suspect.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
wake me up when evanzo has the decency to at least post once in the useless, boring and crappy threads he's spreading around, thanks... yawn

1 - 20 of 23 Posts