Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helllo....funny I never know how to start these things off. Right now im listening to John Mayer's new song: Waiting on the world to change. Im not really a John Mayer fan but I do like this song. So its like past 11 Saturday and im soooooooooo tired. Im fighting the urge to drink some coffee. But I seriously need some, Ive got a crazy ass headache and im pretty sure that as soon as I get some caffeine in me it'll go away. But im trying to cut back on caffeine intake. Ever since school started again its risen to alarming rates. I have to go to work later today so if i dnt drink any coffee before then im gonna get an energy drink.

hmmm I dnt think one cup will be that bad? do u? I mean whats the difference between a cup of coffee and an energy drink? Personally I think its all in my head, and as soon as Im done writing this im gonna go make myself a cup. :)

Sooo I have this thing to write for school, Im taking a class called writers craft. We get to write stories, papers, and analyse other people's writing. It seems really interesting, but theres always the problem of the people ur in the class with. Its funny how they can ruin a perfectly good class. Anyway I wont go into too much detail about the stupid people in my class, the real reason im bringing it up is because I have to write something for friday, on any topic and bring it in so that we can have an anonymous critic thingy. Oh wait I have to bring in 2 pieces of writing. One for the anonymous critic and the one for a writers circle thing. Im still trying to think of a topic, so we shall see how that goes. Um right now im listening to Your body is a wonderland - John mayer. Dont ask me why. Blame Milan i guess. well not really cuz didnt I have a previous post where I was listening to the same song, and that was waaay b4 I met Milan. So I guess I cant blame him boo.

Ok here are the lyrics for waiting on the world to change, and now im off to get some coffee.

Waiting On The World To Change

me and all my friends
we're all misunderstood
they say we stand for nothing and
there's no way we ever could
now we see everything that's going wrong
with the world and those who lead it
we just feel like we don't have the means
to rise above and beat it

so we keep waiting
waiting on the world to change
we keep on waiting