Mens Tennis Forums banner

Vote for your favorite feisty djokovic-related video

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
The crowd at NY embarrasses me as American- the Stosur-Serena and Djokodal finals this year had appalling crowd decorum, so I'd have to go with number two. Suck it, he won!

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Number 2 is so sad. :(

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,453 Posts
Roddick owned him. Watching him get booed was great too, though.

·
Registered
13,526 Posts
Roddick's video for sure.

Watching these videos really shows how far Djokovic has come since then though.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,453 Posts
:confused: roddick lost the match.

and he was pummeled severely there, in front of his own fans. if anybody was 'owned' it was him.
I wasn't talking about the match, blockhead. I was talking about the video. Roddick owned him. And watching Djokovic getting booed is always fun.

·
Registered
5,582 Posts
I wasn't talking about the match, blockhead. I was talking about the video. Roddick owned him. And watching Djokovic getting booed is always fun.
that doesnt make sense. you can fart before the match all you want, but when I wipe the floor with you in the match itself, youd only look like an asshole for farting in the first place. the match is 'ownage' not the farting, and thats how it works in sport. always.

·
Registered
20,221 Posts
do I really have to say which?

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
:confused: roddick lost the match.

and he was pummeled severely there, in front of his own fans. if anybody was 'owned' it was him.
Exactly. Winning a tennis match is far more important than coming up with a mediocre joke. :lol:

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,453 Posts
that doesnt make sense. you can fart before the match all you want, but when I wipe the floor with you in the match itself, youd only look like an asshole for farting in the first place. the match is 'ownage' not the farting, and thats how it works in sport. always.
Farting? Wtf are you talking about? Roddick trashed Djokovic in that interview. That's all that matters.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Farting? Wtf are you talking about? Roddick trashed Djokovic in that interview. That's all that matters.
I guess that's true if you're the kind of player who can't win slams.

·
Registered
6,368 Posts
Sad times for both Nole and Roddick, and Federer commenting on other players' mishappenings:eek:

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,453 Posts
roddick was at his most dumb in that interview. thats the truth.
Yet, he was right about Djokovic. Djokovic was the retirement king back then and the biggest faker the sport has ever seen. He still is nowadays too. The fact remains. Roddick owned Djokovic with his comments there, because they were true.
I guess that's true if you're the kind of player who can't win slams.
What? Djokovic deserved those comments by Roddick. He was faking every injury known to man back then and Roddick was right in slagging him off.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts