1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ATPWORLDTOUR.COM FANS' |FAVORITE

from rf.com
31.10.2011 | Off Court
It's up to you fans to decide who is your favourite tennis player. Vote for Roger at this year's "ATPWorldTour.com Fans' Favorite Award" to help him to win the award for the ninth consecutive year!
You can vote here:

with facebook:
http://www.atpworldtour.com/Fans/Fan-Favorite/ATP-World-Tour-Award-Nominees-2011.aspx

or here with your e-mail : http://translate.google.fr/translat...-Voting-2011.aspx&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

:D

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!! :cheerleader::cheerleader:

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
ROGER HAVE TO WON!!!!!!!!! :cheerleader:

fans is the most important trophy!!!

·
Registered
8,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:D Well done Roger fans

Federer edged out his competitors in two award categories, respectively selected by fans and ATP World Tour players. The 30-year-old Swiss extended his reign as the ATPWorldTour.com Fans’ Favourite presented by RICOH to a ninth straight year, and won the Stefan Edberg Sportsmanship Award for a seventh time in eight years. Since 2003, Federer has now won 22 ATP World Tour Awards.

“One of the reasons why I play this wonderful sport is for my fans so I would like to thank them once again for their continued support,” said Federer. “It really is so amazing and means the world to me. It’s also gratifying to be recognised by my fellow players for exhibiting fair play on and off the court. The award is named after Stefan Edberg, one of my childhood idols, so it is even more special.”
http://www.atpworldtour.com/Fans/Fan-Favorite/ATP-World-Tour-Awards-Announced-2011.aspx

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Rog :yeah: no surprises on Fan Fave

would have been lame as fuck if anyone other than Qureshi/Fed won for the Edberg Award.

·
Registered
12,633 Posts
I don't often rejoice for Fed in an "up yours" way, but I must admit this time that's how I feel with him winning the Stefan Edberg award. There was SO much blather about what he said in press conferences, how he raised his eyebrows, twitched his nose and waved his little finger that it really began to get me ..ugh.. can't even find the word.

So "up yours" to all the haters -- and WTG, Rog :) :yeah:

·
Banned
3,655 Posts
I don't often rejoice for Fed in an "up yours" way, but I must admit this time that's how I feel with him winning the Stefan Edberg award. There was SO much blather about what he said in press conferences, how he raised his eyebrows, twitched his nose and waved his little finger that it really began to get me ..ugh.. can't even find the word.

So "up yours" to all the haters -- and WTG, Rog :) :yeah:
:lol:<3
It is quite funny indeed.

·
Can't be bothered anymore
23,023 Posts
Those awards mean a lot to Roger and it's special indeed that he was able to win the Fan Favorite one for the 9th consecutive time and the Stefan Edberg Sportmanship Award for the 7th time.

Congrats :yeah: :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts